Elipsis Discussion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Fan7asticMrFox, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    A sandstorm would be awesome. I'm going to post right now, just need to catch up. *puts on nerdy glasses*

2. FabulousJewels

FabulousJewels Member

Alright, I am adding 2 characters so that I can continue posting on the story in spite of the lull in activity.

Name: Sean Knight

Species: Human

Appearance: mid-twenties, tall, thin, handsome, dark hair, dark eyes

Personality: Introverted, friendly, intelligent, can be possessive, has a dark side.

Magical abilities: mind control, can mentally torture enemies and weaken their resolve to fight for brief periods of time.

Name: George Williams

Species: Human

Appearance: Late twenties, tall, heartthrob looks, rocks a bald head

Personality: Extroverted, friendly, intelligent, free spirited, does not like commitment, dates as many women as possible.

Magical abilities: enchantment, invisibility--can cast enchantment spells and give enemies the illusion of safety. Can also use his invisibility for a sneak attack.

3. SocksFox

SocksFox Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

Angel: An Introduction

Angel Leslie Grace Beaumont

Aged: 19 years, 5 months

Born in Annecy, France in 1796

Among the smallest of the darkkin, Angel stands little more than five feet in height with a very, very slight build. In the eyes of her family and her tribe, her one and only attribute, was her staggeringly perfect angel's face. Cobalt blue eyes so dark they border on black, a porcelain complexion, and impossibly delicate bone structure combined to draw all eyes. No one looked beyond her delicate beauty to the bright, inquiring mind behind it.

Beauty hides a host of sins, money forgives even more. Such is the case with Angel's family. Hushed up scandal shrouds Angel's turbulent past. The only witness to her mother's brutal murder at the age of four, and left with a permanent limp in her left leg as a result of the confrontation, Angel retreated into herself as she watched her father and her three older brothers slowly succumb to madness that eventually ended with their suicides.

Always, she has been the child on the outside, looking in, but no one ever looked back, nor dared to take her hand. She doesn't know how to trust, fears emotion and the power she wields, a power revealed by her striking hair. Pale as moonlight infused cornsilk and clustered about her head in corkscrew curls, Angel's hair shifts color with her moods and rising emotion. The hues varying from the palest silvery blonde to a brilliant shimmery red. It is an anomaly known as the Beaumont Flame.

Following the death of her third brother, Harry, Angel's guardianship has passed into the hands of her maternal grandmother, Lady Emmaline. Now well out of childhood and somber to the point of pain, Angel is struggling to actually define herself as an individual, not a mere ornament. Strange events over the course of the last few months have set wheels in motion that cannot be stopped.

A long dormant ember in the heart of this forgotten ice princess has flared. A Celeste of the Tribe, one of the lost Guardians. Angel has found her footing, her voice. She is a draconic shapeshifter, a Darkkin, one who is both mortal and dragon. One of only a handful among the Tribe able to complete the change, but she has kept her secret close. No one knows of her ability.

She sees the elemental songs of the world, weaves them, shapes them. A very rare Zabooku, Angel controls to opposing elements. Water and Fire, and it is in fire that her greatest strength is found. She inherited the full potency of the Beaumont Flame, as well as control of two Intangibles...Echo and Void.

Her power is linked to her emotions and songs. Fear of both has made her lock them away, denial became a cloak, but now her world is crumbling around her and her shields are shattering. Such is Angel Leslie Grace Beaumont...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
  4. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Is it just me, or is Lark being weird. First she screamed at the top of her lungs for us to get back, then she gets annoyed at Talixia for asking if she needs help and runs to Angel even though she just made it seem like she was dangerous or something. Shes really complex, lol.

5. SocksFox

SocksFox Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

Lark knew Angel's weave had the potential to be lethal. She has seen it happen before. Her warning was to protect both parties. Luckily Angel managed to keep it under control, not something she has been very good at in the past.

Angel is Lark's first cousin and the closest thing she's ever had to a sister. She's a few months younger than Lark, and as such, Lark does whatever it takes to protect her. This is something I'm going to be playing off of as things progress.

6. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Ok, I just thought it was weird that she screamed like that and then ran to Angel's aid...but I get it now. Talixia doesn't, because Lark hasn't explained anything to anybody, but I get it, lol. xD

7. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Please take some time to look at my new rpg, Eternia. Its gonna be a rollicking good time!!

FabulousJewels likes this.
  8. FabulousJewels

FabulousJewels Member

I will join for sure! Maybe we can convince a few others to join, too. Hopefully, anyway.

9. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Yeah,, please do!!

10. FabulousJewels

FabulousJewels Member

Okay, where is it?

11. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    You don't see it on the list of roleplays? I think maybe it isn't approved yet.

12. FabulousJewels

FabulousJewels Member

Well, that sucks. I'd offer to pester the people in charge of approving RPG's, but that probably wouldn't help. They'd just end up getting pissed at me. They'd be like, "DAMN IT, JEWELS, WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO THAN APPROVE ERIK'S RPG!!!!" LOL.

P.S. Do you want to keep playing Elipsis? If not, I don't mind. Seems like everyone else has already jumped ship. LOL.

13. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    I do wanna keep playing, but when a new shiny RPG came along everyone went and joined that, and then the GM of that game stopped coming on and now that game is stalled too. So yeah. Lol.

14. FabulousJewels

FabulousJewels Member

Well, if they approve Eternia soon I'd rather just switch over. I love writing about zombies. And pandemics, too--hence, the Helix avatar. That's my favorite show. Someday, when I finally read all these damn books about script writing, I'm going to try my hand at it. Now, don't get me wrong; I know that 99% of script writers fail. But it's still worth a shot, I think. I just need to get my ass in gear and learn how to write in that format. I need to take some classes, too, and learn from the masters how it's done. I bet you must be in heaven living in L.A. You get to be where all the famous screenwriters and movie stars are at. Lol. Just out of curiosity, how many famous people have you met (or seen) while out and about?

15. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

Hi all,

I just want to apologise for not being active on my own rpg. When I started it I thought I had more time to commit to it, but work got busy and I also found myself struggling to think of things to write. It's been a tough period and I've not been able to contribute like I wanted to. Sorry to let you guys down.

I really don't want to stop writing and I am now commuting by train on work which will mean I have more time to write, but I won't be running this rpg. Instead I plan to write in someone else's rpg rather than try and manage my own, that way there is a little less pressure.

FantasticMrFox

16. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    I have actually seen a lot of stars, haha! I've seen Lady Gaga, Paris Hilton, Will Smith, Iggy Azalea, and a bunch of random TV stars. I don't even try to look for them, it just happens. I saw Will Smith in a car when I was driving and when we were at a red light I yelled his name out the window, lmao. He didn't respond, I don't know why I thought he would, ha.

17. FabulousJewels

FabulousJewels Member

Well, at least you tried! And that's all that matters.