1. Genious in Orange

Genious in Orange New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Genious in Orange, Jul 17, 2007.

Hello, my peeps! I'm just a teen with a serious PASSION for writing living the USA. My writing acheivements include winning the Penman contest over my school and county in the short story devision and having a poem published in a collection of poetry from the gifted students at my school as well. I've written poems and short stories falling out my ears and have written one 10 chapter "novel" which is really something awful from 5th grade.

Currently I've started on a new novel which will be my first full-length story. I am looking forward to hearing all of your lovely opinions and input on it. =]]

Looking forward to meeting you all!

-Genious in Orange

2. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

Welcome to the forums! I hope you find our help useful, so jump right in and get involved. If you need any help with anything, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help.

3. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Hello there, I'm glad you found us and such enthusiasm is always welcome! I hope to be seeing some of your ideas and work soon. As a start I'd try finding some pieces that interest you already posted here, offer some of your thoughts and this way when you post some of your own you will be ore well known and thus more likely to receive more and better critique yourself.

Any questions feel free to ask. Those with green user names are our reviewers so could be able to help you with a certain piece if you ask nicely! Though many uncredited members are equally as adept.

See you around the site.

4. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Hello and welcom eto the forum. It is wonderful to have you here among all of us.
    I look forward to see your contribution to the forum in the very near future.
    I do hope that you have a most wonderful and fulfilling time here.

Torana