1. Rink85

Rink85 New Member

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by Rink85, Jul 20, 2008.

Has anyone read the Uglies trilogy? I read it a year ago, and at the time it was my favorite series. Full of suspense, adventure, and surprising twists, I could not put it down. That was a year ago, and since then I've read books I liked better (my favorite series are always changing), but I still think it's a great book. And so far everyone I've met that's read it loved it.

Who else has read it and liked it? And is there anyone who actually didn't like it?

Just wondering. :)

2. Lil Miss Me

Lil Miss Me New Member

I LOVED THIS SERIES!!! I read all but "the extras" my reason being and I quote...

"Three heart attacks in the form of words is quite enough."

His way of describing things is so breathtakingly raw that you wind up sucked in and feeling everything the character does. This series was great, full of twists, and tragically beautiful. Thanks for posting about it.

3. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

This series was incredible. I loved Extras the best because I loved the idea of a face rank. This series is on my "favorites" shelf!