Tags:
  1. Arslan786

Arslan786 New Member

Ursla

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Arslan786, Aug 29, 2015.

Hello everyone,

I am Ursula Gabriel. I am a novelist working on my first novel: RED DOLL.
    By profession I am a veterinarian, doing my PhD and teaching full time in a university.
    However my heart lies with writing and reading. Writing is my passion. In fact writing beautiful prose is what I really desire.
    RED DOLL is about a slave girl. Her journey through life, her trials and tribulations. I have striven to juxtapose the microcosm of the girl alongside the macrocosm of an underdeveloped country where such practices are still rampant. Its set in a fictional land , loosely based on a real underdeveloped country.

After this I have two other works that I will strive to complete .
    Writing is the best thing in this world really !!!!!

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum!

Oh I agree, writing is the best thing ever. :D And reading is a close second. By the way, here's our New Member Quick Start to get you properly started here. :) Have fun!

-Kat

3. rainy_summerday

rainy_summerday Active Member

Welcome Ursula :) Your idea sounds quite fun, but also challenging. Good luck with that! Difficult topics can keep one motivated, I am sure you will succeed in bringing together something beautiful.