1. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

Evil exec question

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by Crazy Ivan, Jul 1, 2008.

You all know the character: Evil in a pinstriped suit, secretly manipulating things behind the scenes, always on a phone talking to someone about cancelling this or replacing that.
    I have one of those evil director characters in the play I am currently writing. It's pretty fun. I just have one question, and if anyone could brainstorm a few suggestions, it would be much appreciated:
    What kind of things would an evil school board director say on their phone? You know, something along the lines of 'cancel the school play and replace it with a practice session for filling in state testing bubbles', except probably better and funnier than that, since I can't think of a good example (hence my posting this).
    Any ideas?

2. ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel Member

I don't know if this is suitable for what you're writing.

On Monday, he tells his secretary to ask all teachers for a full annual activity report to be delivered before Thursday. Then on Wednesday, he asks her to cancel everything.
    The secretary will probably be embarrassed and teachers, after two days of hard work, will take out their anger on her even if it was not her decision.