1. Daniel Thompson

Daniel Thompson New Member

Greetings humans

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Daniel Thompson, Sep 9, 2015.

I AM A PERSON.

I THINK.

YEAH, LETS GO WITH THAT.

Enough of the caps. Even though they look so pretty in Times New . . . aaaaaah . . .

Yesh. I've been writing for quite a while. Recently I have been hosting a writing podcast interviewing authors though. That's been pretty fun.

But yeah, just looking to expand some of the forums I have memberships on, meet some new people, network with y'all a bit maybe, learn some stuff. Cause learning is a thing. Or so I'm told.

Looking forward to hanging with you peeps. Here. Have a podcast episode. It's a better intro to me than a topic anyway. Catch y'all soon!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/kingdom-pen-radio/id1027559321?mt=2

2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum. Most of us will want to know a little more about you before clicking on your link.

Tell us who you've interviewed, how long you've been doing it and stuff like that.

3. Daniel Thompson

Daniel Thompson New Member

Sure, absolutely. I haven't been at it very long; started conducting interviews this last . . . July, I want to say? I get a mix of people on the show. About half of them are young unpublished writers, and we do a lot of just talking over topics and our various writing problems, bouncing ideas off each other. The other half are people who've had publishing success. I've interviewed Kerry Nietz, author of "Amish Vampires in Space" (I kid you not), Bryan Davis, author of the Dragons in our Midst young-adult series, and then there's a number of people I've interviewed but who's episodes aren't out yet, like Wayne Thomas Batson, Bill Myers, Steve Rzasa, and John Fornof.

But yeah, I appreciate your welcome. Where does most of the stuff go down around here? Where do you recommend I jump into the conversation?