Eximius Coventry

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Earphone, Dec 20, 2011.

1. hoggyboy

hoggyboy New Member

glad ur back. where exactly is phoebe atm? is she still at her apartment?

2. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

No, she and Jenna are in an abandoned building on the outskirts of town.

3. hoggyboy

hoggyboy New Member

shiiiit
    okay. has she perhaps left something behind in her apartment which leads to that building?

(cuz tyrese is about to bust in)

4. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

No, they left through the window.

5. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Hoggyboy, I think that your storyline is great, actually intriguing that Jenna with Phoebe have flown through the window just a brief second before Tyrese barges in. It shows that they were in danger and still are. Tyrese could be on a man hunt now, with the possibility of rummaging through Phoebe's apartment. Just my thoughts. I can't wait to see what happens! :)

6. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

nothing that would lead to that building. it was just a random choice for Jenna.

7. hoggyboy

hoggyboy New Member

hmm okay, oh and thanks jess, was thinking about manhunt myself ;) with the possibility of tyrese starting to discover his power along the way

8. Depressing Jester

Depressing Jester New Member

Hello everyone. I've just made my first character post for the RPG, which I have to say is coming along nicely. Can't wait to get involved.

Earphone, sorry for delay, but I wanted to make the first post something...special. Really flesh out the character and get a sense of what I'm doing with him. More speedy posts in the future.

Oh, and something that everything should know about my character's power:

He projects a sort of aura that reacts negatively to Exceptionals. From a distance it would be noticed with an un-explainable discomfort. Getting closer would cause your powers to be weakened, getting steadily worse the closer you approach. (It would not negate the powers though. Just weaken.)

A side effect of this would make my character impossible to hide from other Exceptionals. You'd always be able to "sense" where he is from a certain distance.

9. JessWrite

Earphone, sorry for bringing Dirk back into the picture. Let me know if Beatrix should get a Voice Mail message or not. haha ;)

10. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Goodness gracious, another busy couple days. There are some things I wanted to make clear on this next post, so as not to confuse anyone. Question pointed out that we need a main enemy, and I agree. In my next post I will have an anonymous part for a villain.

Oh, and to Jess, that's totally cool calling the number right away. Remember though, Dirk never said that he himself would answer or return. Jess isn't going to know the person who answers. I'm going to use this call opportunity to add a look into the group of Exceptionals fighting the unknown forces.

EDIT: One more thing, to Naturemage: Phoebe's currently in a deep sleep by the doorway of the room. Her body's been taxed, and she simply needs to rest, so it can take care of itself. If Jenna wakes before Phoebe, try not to disturb her please. She'll wake AFTER my side posts. ;)

11. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

lol. no prob. I'm not exactly sure what to do with Jenna right now. Considering she was like half-owl when she fell down, not to mention she had Phoebe's blood on her.

12. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

I'm not quite sure where to place Clyde. When I left off, he was headed back to his neighborhood (which is roughly close to Phoebe's) after blacking out Jenna's block, but no one's there anymore. :( I'll get a post up sometime later today and probably have him wander into the warehouse, or somewhere else around town.

13. JessWrite

Thanks! Yeah, Beatrix assumed it was just his cell phone, so she's going to be way surprised. Really liked your post, this is going to be interesting...;)

14. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Jess, are you planning on lighting up Bea's house? I'd like to know before I continue.

15. JessWrite

Haha, yeah, that's where it's headed. I was thinking of an arson. Beatrix really needs something to change her perspective of things. Possibly her dad could be caught in the fire, but if that happens, she'll need somewhere else to stay. Feel free to mess around with it though, I'm up for anything. :)

16. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Sorry for the filler guys, I'm waitin' on Jess for progression with Arnold. I'm also waiting for a post from Jester or Question, to progress with Dirk.

To Nature: Sorry for the lack of posts with Phoebe! She'll be back soon, promise! Just give it a few more circulations, then we can move our characters to a new location.

To Jess: Once the dust (or ashes, as it were) settles, Arnold's going to take Beatrix back to the super-secret base. (Excitement.)

Our main villain is merely watching the goings on currently. He'll become more personally involved as the story moves.

17. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Earphone is there anything comming up? I might have Joe go home.

18. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Go for it, the enemies don't have a way of following him in his mist form. Have him check out the site.

19. JessWrite

Earphone, just posted. Can't wait to see what happens next!

A note to everyone, although it may look like an enemy started the house fire, they didn't. It was accidentally started by her dad, but Beatrix won't know that. :)

20. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Didn't mean to post

21. JessWrite

Hi guys,

I'm really sad to say I won't be able to continue the story. Things have come up, and I'll be too busy to write. I'm really, really sorry. :(

Earphone, you can continue with Beatrix, or you can leave her behind. I hope you all have fun with the rest of the story.

Have a great day,
    Jess

22. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Sorry to hear that, Jess.

23. becks_babe303

becks_babe303 New Member

Hey, Sorry I took forever to reply. I just had a horrible stomach bug and finally am getting up on my feet.

24. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Hey, what's going on in Coventry??? It seems like all the major players have taken a vacation... I'm still waiting to do stuff with Jenna, and I have no clue what anyone else is up to... aside from the most recent posts from Bruce and Lilith.

25. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Well I'm still here so I'll keep posting. We need the GM to move us along a tiny bit though.