Eximius Coventry

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Earphone, Dec 20, 2011.

1. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

I'm around. Been watching from the shadows, but didn't post because I thought we were moving to morning soon and didn't want to hold up the show by starting something new.

BTW, Earphone, is the option to make a new character still available? I had/have one in mind and can get a profile to you right away, if you're still open to it.

2. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Hey, PM it to me, and I'll take a look at it.

Sorry guys, especially Naturemage, I kinda got a block from Jess's recent departure, it threw me off. I'm going to resume posts with Phoebe and Dirk, so I'll be moving the story forward with my next post. (I'll try to make it longer, and recap events so ya'll will know what's going on) Alas, you'll have to wait a tad longer, I have to work in a couple hours, and won't be able to post until late tonight. It'll be up though, either tonight, or tomorrow.

EDIT: I've finished reading the latest posts, good job guys! I think that the kick in the public place wasn't very conspicuous, but we can explain it. If one of you two in the pub posts before I can, please mention that no one in the pub seemed to notice anything that had happened. You can ask the other people for help, they may be genuinely concerned, but they won't have seen it.

3. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Fair enough. GM's word is law. We'll work with it. ;)

4. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Anonymouse, just so you know, we were pretty far out of town. And it was only a little building, sort of like an abandoned house

5. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Okay, so my post isn't as long as I'd hoped. I'm still waiting on Jester or Question (You guys still there?) to post to continue with Dirk. So yeah, I hope that in a way that helped sort out where people were? As kind of an overview? If any of you are lost, don't hesitate to say so, I'll PM you and fill you in.

Also, Nature or Becks, do you guys want some help with your characters' meeting with the grey suits? If they look around they might find Arnold sitting out of breath in an alleyway. He's got wavy brown hair, and an ugly red windbreaker.

6. AnonyMouse

Sorry about that. I've edited it now. I had Clyde catch a cab instead of walking and fixed my description of the building.

7. Question

Question Active Member

Did you miss my post earphone? I essentially just sent Bruce back to his house.

8. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Oh shoot, sorry, I thought he was with Jester's character.

9. Question

Question Active Member

No problem, are we transitioning to the next day soon?

10. AnonyMouse

I finally introduced my new character and she's unconscious in the back of a van. She's off to a great start... :rolleyes:

The van she's in is headed to the same place Kayla's kidnapped sister is going, but if you guys don't want me to get involved, let me know. I can find a way to stop my van from getting there. On the other hand, if you do want some help, feel free to let me know. Or we can just wing it. :)

11. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

If there's gonna be more company at the meeting place, I think Nature and Becks' characters should "run into" Arnold for assistance. It'd be a good way to pull him back into the story.

12. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

I'm gonna be postin' tonight or earlier guys, I was just wondering where the rest of you are. There's been a four/five day post delay from Anonymouse's last post. (Not including our newest writer.) Where's Naturemage?

13. AnonyMouse

I'm ready and waiting. There's a hobo plotting homicide. If that doesn't make people want to post, I don't know what will. :p

14. becks_babe303

becks_babe303 New Member

Hey guys. Really sorry for the lack of posting. A lot of stuff has happened lately. I can't promise to be really quick to post but I shall try my best.

Earphone, I have no clue what Naturemage had in mind for meeting the gray suits. Should I wait to post and see what they want to do or post? It would probably make more sense for them to find someone else on their way.

15. Mjolnir

Mjolnir New Member

Ha, well said. Hey there all. Gotta say, it's good to be RPing again. Hope I didn't spoil anyone's plans by posting where I did. I just picked a likely spot and jumped in. If need be we can tweak the situation so it works for everyone. Let me know what you guys want to do.
    P.S. I don't normally don't leave that many spelling errors in my posts. I may have gotten over-excited and rushed through it, lol.

16. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

It's all good guys, I like where it's headed. And I agree Becks, it'd be good for them to meet others along the way. I had Arnold appear not far from the pub, and Dirk and Trace are on their way now. Please feel free to post as you will, you don't technically have to wait for Nature. I hope she posts soon, though I imagine everyone's schedules are being unforgiving. I have limited class/work for the rest of this week and next week, so that's why I decided to give you guys a "gentle" push. If you can't write at the mo, let me know, and where you want your characters to be, and I'll put 'em there for you. Boom.

So yeah, keep posting here, even if you can't write, 'cause if it looks like you just disappeared I have no real reason to keep your characters around. (And I mean that in a "non"-threatening way. ;) )

P.S. To those outside the RP looking in, and interested, sorry but we're full up at the moment. I let Mjolnir in to fill Jess's seat. But with Mjolnir and Nature's/Mouse's secondary characters, I can't let new writers in yet. I will let ya'll know first thing if there arises a spot for new characters. (Which could be soon, or not, who knows?) Stay tuned.

17. becks_babe303

becks_babe303 New Member

Sounds like a plan Earphone! I hope that post is okay, Lilith just like ran into him haha.

18. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Sorry about that... I guess I got lost for a moment, and didn't realize I had enough to work with.
    I just posted, I'm interested to see what happens now. And no, I didn't forget about Jenna's house, but she did. If you have something planned Earphone, go for it.

P.S. I'm laughing right now btw, Earphone. I'm actually a guy. I just prefer playing female characters for some reason.

19. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

*Dun dun DUUUNNNNN* (Actually a guy)

By the way mate, the guy Lilith ran into wasn't the homeless guy, it was Arnold. The homeless guy is with the grey suits at the meeting point.

20. Mjolnir

Mjolnir New Member

Right, thanks for clearing that, Earphone. I was a little confused there. Marty (aka homeless guy) is already at meeting point, planning to turn the gray suits into pin-cushions. I was thinking I'd make another post later tonight and try to move things along, but I could wait until you guys get there to do anything further. I'm good either way. Just let me know within the next 8 hours or so.

21. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Yeah, I'd wait 'til more folksies have arrived. From reading your last post, it seemed like Marty was a bit ahead of the other characters time-wise. We need to get all the characters in the same time zone. That's not to say you can't post, just don't make a scene 'til we arrive. ;)

22. Mjolnir

Mjolnir New Member

You got it. Ready and waiting.

23. becks_babe303

becks_babe303 New Member

(Totally thought naturemage was a girl...)
    I love rping with people and thinking one thing and then totally being blindsided. xD
    So I suppose I will wait until Naturemage fixes his post/ Earphone posts?

24. Earphone

Earphone Active Member

Gotcha, will have something up soon. For now, let's pretend Nature's character ran into/assaulted Arnold, and not the other dude. Where the crap is Nature, anyway? I was waiting for him to post. Nevermind though, I'll get something up today.

25. AnonyMouse

I'll just sit patiently here, sippin' tea. Don't mind me. :cool:
    I may post for Clyde tomorrow, if nothing develops. It couldn't hurt.