1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems

Vampyre Story

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Sep 15, 2012.

Post all your character templates for my game here. Remember you can't be older than Hecati since everyone starts as a fledgling. Can't wait to start guys!

Here is Hecati's. :)

Character Template:
    Name: Queen Hecati

Appearance: Long, Slim, Classic Beauty, Floorlength Raven Hair, Black Eyes, Long Clawlike Red Nails

Personality: Flirty, Fun-loving, Scheming, Dangerous (when angered)

Brief history: Was turned by the Vampyre King, and she eventually killed him bc she was jealous of his other lovers. Then she came to the city to start her own coven and has lived there ever since. She rarely leaves the catacombs, everything she needs comes to her. But on those rare occasions that she does, bloodshed usually follows. Her affinity for Spirit is the strongest in recorded history, but she uses it sparingly, relying on her underlings to do her dirty work.

Element: Spirit-user

Abilities: Telepathy, Telekinesis, Forcefields, Teleportation, Premonitions

Equipment(optional): None

Other: Pet jaguar, Nen

2. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

I believe you forgot to post the actual RP.

3. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    actually no, the mod just hasnt been here to approve it...a lot of ppl have been m.i.a. lately, ha.:p

4. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

Oh, I see. You should probably wait for it to be approved to put up the discussion thread. I think I'm in though. :)

5. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    yaw i jumped the gun a little but its kinda too late to change it though right? lol... and once the games up just post your templte byt he guidelines and we can get this wheel rollin'. :D

6. Eclipseangel

Eclipseangel Member

I'm gonna join, here's my char

Name: Garan Letarim

Appearance: Short, muscular, blond brown hair and eyes that change from white to blue.

Personality: Kind and just. Can get pretty mad.

Brief history: A former special soldier, he got bitten by his Lieutenant, a mad vampire, and is now a lifeguard in the underground part-time.

Element: (Earth,Fire,Water,Air,Spirit) Air

Beginner ability: Leap of wind (Jumps very long)

Equipment(optional): A big knife and a gun
    Other:

7. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Okay i have a good one i think:

Name: Tahra Ghuul

Appearance: Tall, slender girl with unusually dark eyes that can change from purple, red, or black in color depending on her mood. She has dark brown hair when in strong sunlight, but otherwise it appears to be black in dark surroundings.

Personallity: Usually quiet and reserved, but is feircely protective of anyone who has the right to call her "freind" -and befreinding her is extreemely hard to do due to her past.

Breif History: Few know of her past, but what is known is that she was turned by the vamyre that murdered her family consisting of a mother, father, and younger brother. As for why, no one knows -but it is suspected that the vampyre had planned on keeping her as a slave. She killed him with her new-found powers and was a loner until she joined Hecati's coven.

Element: (Water, Air, Fire, Earth, Spirit) Spirit

Beginner Ability: Crimson Scream (Though she makes no audible sound, the target is deafened by a high-pitched noise resembling a scream before they are blinded by a red fog -this is beleived to be a semi-telepathic move).

Equipment: A slim dagger that she keeps belted to her thigh and/or forarm with a red hilt thoguth to be coated by the blood of the vampyre that killed her family.

Other: Has a raven that stays with her, though she does not claim it as a pet. She can appear to talk to it mentally -and once called it Daakyr (pronounced Da-key-rr).

8. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    waiting for more ppl to join before i post for Hecati. love your guys post though!!

9. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

A land far far away, in a time long forgotten.
    nice, i'll give this rpg a try:) Let me introduce you to 'Bree three-hands'
    hope i'm approved :D

Name: Bree Three-hands

Appearance: She has a lot of braids so her dark hair is reaching her shoulders. She wears a dark green bandana. She isn't one of the tallest, but she isn't short.

Personality: She is carefree, and loves to put a knife in an enemies back. She is about as trustworthy as a fly. One of her friends has been heard saying People ask me why i trust Bree, to be honest i don't but she's like a knife, its better to know the sharp end is pointed at someone else. Bree is pretty loyal but is there is a danger they surely wont handle she is quick to hide.

Brief history:nobody really knows who Bree is or where she came from, she just appeared on the stairs to the throne room one day and demanded to see the queen. The queen let her join the 'group'

Element: (Earth,Fire,Water,Air,Spirit) air

Beginner ability: wayfarers bane, she can use air to make herself invisible.

Equipment(optional): she wears a lot of throwing knives hidden in secret pockets in her clothes.

Other: Bree is excellent at stealing and could probably steal your clothes without you noticing.

10. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Haern, your char template is APPROVED. everybody's approved so far. i love how everyone's so tough lol. VAMP GANG!! haha...i'll wait for one more person to join before we gets started. :)

11. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

lol you just called me Haern. that's just my char in spellbound :p thank you for your approval though :D

12. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    oh, haha, sorry! must be a full moon or something, haha.

13. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    OK, ima post now my lovelies...;)

14. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

I intend on joining ASAP, just need some time. I think I'll go fire. It will be interesting being empowered y my weakness...

15. Alukard

Alukard New Member

Name: Avin

Appearance: Six foot six inches. Anorexic. Sunken eyes. Straight pitch black hair reaching his ass and parting in the middle sliding along the sides of his face. Angled eyebrows, long thin nose. Bony face. Wears black pants, black shirt and a overhanging black trenchcoat, with black dress shoes. Iris color is bright lavender.

Personality: Calm, quiet, vicious, devious, arrogant.

Brief history: Constantly traveling and feeding mercilessly.

Element: (unsure)

Beginner ability: (unsure)

Equipment(optional):

Other:

16. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

Revolting... I love it!

17. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    you are APPROVED mr Alukard, lol. can't wait to see your char in action!

18. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

oooooo you ignored Bree, now she'll be the one to talk you to death :p She may as well just stab you though.

(i'm kidding, don't take this serious)

19. Alukard

Alukard New Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAH don't hurt Avin he is fragile :p

people post some sshizzzle so I don't have to write about how my character doesn't talk, I'm trying to create a personality here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

lol, come on people! it's hard talking to people ignoring you.:p please hurry up and write!

21. Alukard

Alukard New Member

maybe I should have made a really talkative character instead >.> hahaha

22. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    LMAO.

hey, im gonna wait til everyone is online (or mostly everyone) to post the first fight scene. geeeet readyyy to rummmmble! lol

23. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    ok, i posted the first CHALLENGE. i was gonna post it yesterday when a lot of people were online, but my comp was trippin'. so, im gonna post it now in case i dont get a chance to later haha.

i should probably mention the Fight Rules. its similar to Exzalia's thread. you say how your character responds, i say if the move is effective and how much damage it caused, or if it misses. i base whether an attack works or not depending on various factors, like Elementology: if you use a Air attack on another Air vampyre its gonna be less effective. if i leave an opponents attack open-ended (if i don't say if it hits you or not), you can decide whether you dodge it or if yor char takes damage.

CLEVERNESS will also be rewarded!! Right now a Full Vamp has summoned a water bubble. If characters collaborate to break through the bubble by combining their talents, then that will be SUPER EFFECTIVE! and more damage will be made ot the enemy. so, its up to you all...may the best vampster win! lol..."vampster", heh heh.

also: leave dialogue up to me, the GM. i might want to make an attacker slip in a clue about the story or something.

24. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

sorry guys i'm gonna leave a while on vacations, and in the woods there ain't internet

eric- could you keep Bree tagged along? i'll PM you her tactics.

25. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

ooooh this is gonna b great!!! okay i attacked with Tahra (please forgive me using Daakyr to attack but i don't count that as the enemy taking damage). and a water bubble aorudn the master vamp.... (falls over laughing) call me a teacher's pet but i found out a way to beat him already if someone helps out! (and leave him alive if it works) but then i also got another trick up my sleeve (grins as i remember "Heart-Render"). wait for later and u'll find out! :D