Fair Warning

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by IndianaJoan, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Fiesty. I know where you are coming from but it could have been said a little differently without the biting comments, as you haven't been at the site very long.

My last post was designed to cut off most of the arguement and help out the moderators. I know it wasn't going to finish the arguement BUT I hope it helped.

My post was whiny, but It didn't say you cant do a thing. I agree that you may be disappointed but instead you should be helping. Scolding the idiots and posting nice reviews and all. Also, Im still in High School so dont dis it!!! (although I understand the meaning of the comment)

You say "I just wanted somewhere to come and share writing and get some feedback. Instead theres this whiney crap to wade through" THEN JUST SHARE SOME WRITING AND GET SOME FEEDBACK. You dont have to wade through the whining, if you dont want to then dont?

I know you may be upset, but what you just did is hindering more than it helps. I know the whining may not be helping out the Mod's on an outside level but if you look closer its telling everyone exacting whats happening.

My role in this, simply enough, Is to inspire the members to help (not hinder) and to take load off the moderators.

Now, lets get off this subject and get to writing!!!!!!!!!

2. Fiesty Kel

Fiesty Kel New Member

Are you serious??? You think THAT is biting??? That confirms the point I was making. What would other newbies to the site think if they read this first?
    And just because I haven't been here long, does that make me unqualified to comment???

I just feel that perhaps this site isn't for me, it feels somewhat less mature with all this stuff going on (and there have been other threads and I only joined what, 2 weeks ago???) and as such, I am disappointed. If you don't get this sort of feedback, you can't use it, so I am sharing.

3. Jack The Ripper

Jack The Ripper Banned

Yes well I don't care whether you post an explicit or not if you write pedo and incest stuff that stuff shouldn't be tolerated at all. its sick no denying that.
    the explicit is a good idea but the pedo incest stuff isn't if you accept that then its wrong too. people like that have no place in society and should not be allowed to post stuff like that explicit warning or not.

This is my opinion i don't want a flaming for this by that i mean no personal attacks against me. thank you very much.

Jacky O Ripper​

4. Princes

Princes Banned

Though it pains me to say this I'm in agreement with Jack.
    Perverts like that shouldn't be allowed. fullstop.
    This member Katherine is sick and its wrong.

5. Cloudrunner

Cloudrunner New Member

i got some sick pms from her and she says sick stuff on msn about little kids.
    thats dangerous talk i dont want be part of that.

6. Princes

Princes Banned

she asked me if i like incest and kids because i like vampires and gothic metal.
    But I ain't weird like that not in any way.
    She has said some bad stuff about that world i don't wanna be a part of that shit is bad.

7. Cloudrunner

Cloudrunner New Member

that is bad.
    She asked me what i thought about incest then rabbled on about asian kids i ain't reapeting it either.

8. Jack The Ripper

Jack The Ripper Banned

She's a pedophil alright she said to me on msn last night she likes doing things with ten year olds.
    Thats sick and its time this forum addressed the matter that they have a pedophil named Katherine as a member.
    It angers me that she is still here.
    And its others that are getting told off. well she needs reporting to the law.

9. Cloudrunner

Cloudrunner New Member

The dirty sod.
    Thats disgusting that she can abuse kids and the incest.
    Sick person.
    I'm outta here and deleting my work.

10. Jack The Ripper

Jack The Ripper Banned

Yes well I think my stay here is at an end I can't be part of something that unlocks pedos threads and supports them staying that tarnishes my reputation

11. Cloudrunner

Cloudrunner New Member

I agree.
    To the rest of you good luck with your writing. but I can't stick around while Pedophiles are allowed to stay. Sorry but thats how I feel. Its a shame I kinda liked it here.

12. poetryliberates

poetryliberates Banned

well to hell with it, i was once happy here myself, until i started getting an influx of pms from some sick and twisted emo freak, who in fact told me my poetry sucked and i should just give up, now theres child tampering sickos, and total a-holes in here that do nothing but try their damn hardest to bring everyone down. im sick and tired of this shit, and im out of here too. for those of you who have done nothing wrong by me, i apologise sincerely for the outburst, and i wish you luck with your writing. for those of you who have infuriated me, or tried to fuck with my head, and to all of you pedos out there, i hope you go to jail one day, and get ass raped until you end up in hell, and there you shall forever burn in your self pity

SEE YA LATER

FUCKERS

Nikki

13. Xentrobis

Xentrobis Banned

And thats why I left.
    And now will not return.

14. Nexus

Nexus New Member

I cant believe it? You people are leaving because they're are some sicko's around? For god sake, if you really liked the site then stay around! Dont let them ruin it, they aren't actually causing you any damaging problems.
    If someone can give me links to the profiles of people like this then I will do something about it if no one else will.

I know I can act like an idiot cause I say my heart and the message above is an example, but if I had a couple of losers on another website I just joined i would lobby to have them kicked off. I would post links to their profiles in my Signature and tell all the mod's. Please, dont go, dont let them ruin your stay here!!!

15. Jack The Ripper

Jack The Ripper Banned

Peotry I couldn't have put it better myself.
    This sick shit is a pedophile and That makes me ill I'll be gutted to leave but I have made that decission to go.
    I'm going to delet my work to as are other members.
    Soon this forum will be a ghost town again with one added bonus it will have its own resident pedophil called katherine.
    sickos need to do one thing burn BURN in hell.

Good luck to the rest of you. hope to see you all on other writing forums.
    As for the Moderators their just as sick for allowing this pedo to stay and unlocking their threads was the final straw.
    the pms this sick bitch ahs sent and still she is still here.
    Good luck all I will NOT BE RETURNING again.

16. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Jack, that was foul. Anyway, I cant judge as I haven't seen myself what Katherine can do.

I tell you one thing.

I am personally going to get her deleted and banned from ever coming back here again!

YOU HEAR ME

KATHERINE IS AS GOOD AS GONE!!!

And Jack? How dare you judge the moderators. HOW DARE YOU tell me that they are as sick as this thing. HOW DARE YOU. I dont know why they did it or what happened but YOU HAVE NO RIGHT to blame us Moderators for that. Every single Moderator I know on this site is a great person and is certainly not A GOD DAMN PEDEPHILE.

And beyond that, you wishing this site to become a "ghost town"? WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO WISH TO WRITE ON THE SITE. THE PEOPLE THAT AREN'T QUITTING.

Im sorry I lost my temper and I know I shouldnt have, but I couldnt bring myself to take this off.

17. Robert

Robert Banned

Everyone should stay and let the moderators deal with it. I don't know anything about Katherine being into that stuff so I can't comment on it, but if that's the case, take it to the moderators.

Cheers,
    Rob

18. Raven

Raven Banned

Well this is a sad day.
    A mass exodus of members.
    I don't know what to say All was fine until Katherine came to the forum and now all this. I am annouyed by this i hoped posting an explicit thread would help matters but obviously not.
    I'm sorry to hear that everyone is chooseing to leave.
    I'm not really sure how to reply or what to say. But the law does need contacting about her. thats the sensible thing to do.

~Raven.

19. Robert

Robert Banned

Has her account been deleted? I can't see it.

20. Nexus

Nexus New Member

No Robert, I have no power to delete her account, im sorry.

BUT

She has been permanently banned by my own hand.

KATHERINE IS GONE

21. Raven

Raven Banned

So thats enough Reason for people to stay.
    Leaving now makes no sense.
    OK she did some damage but now she has gone this forum is a good community members actually help one another.

22. Hellbent

Hellbent New Member

well she should be banned. Before you enter this site is says in big bold letters, NO PEDOPHILES ALLOWED...

...well in so many words. But...I think if I were in charge and it was brought to my attention that a pedophile was running around on my site, then I would take action. I would nuke the fart out of 'em.

Ha-ha...you're all insane.

23. Robert

Robert Banned

Let's hope that stops the exodus.

Cheers,
    Rob

24. poetryliberates

poetryliberates Banned

she may be banished from this forum, but the fact remains that she still exists, i know in all reality we have no power to do anything, but as a person who was sexually abused as a child..i believe that she needs to be reported to authoroties. i know personally on a level that some never will, that a scar on a childs mind, will never fade.

the children need to be protected from her, and all of those like her

nikki

25. Robert

Robert Banned

Any individual here can go to the authorities if they believe Katherine has done something to warrant it.

Cheers,
    Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.