1. PlsSenpai

PlsSenpai New Member

Favorite Erotica Author?

Discussion in 'Erotica' started by PlsSenpai, May 29, 2015.

Does anyone have any?

My number one is easy, been a big fan of his work since I was young.
    "Sucker" from GayDemon wrote some tear jerking (!) material, brilliant man.

2. Bryan Romer

Bryan Romer Contributing Member Contributor

No single author, but I like works by Aran Ashe, Tor Kung, F.E. Campbell, Ellen & James Windsor, and many by Anonymous.

PS: Oh, and myself of course.

3. hihellohi1234567

hihellohi1234567 New Member

I know, this is going to sound very mainstream, but I really did enjoy E.L. James' 50 Shades of Grey. In all honesty, I haven't read hardly any erotic novels, I've done most of my erotic readings from erotica websites (lushstories, literotica, etc.). However, I also do love Allison Dorothy's short story A Lesbian Appetite from her anthology Trash. The way she related food to sex amazed me...I've hardly ever seen erotica more artistically portrayed!

Oh my gosh, how could I forget! I also love Ian McEwan. I'm not talking about his newer, more famous novels, I'm talking about his older short stories and novels from the 80s. The Cement Garden was a quite taboo incest story about parent-less children. While the book isn't really erotica, there's so much sexual tease and innuendo that you're constantly aroused and on edge.

I also loved his anthology First Love, Last Rites. Many of his taboo and flat out odd stories from that collection really got me going. (An older man rapes and murders an innocent young girl...he didn't mean to, one thing just led to the next! How horrible! Yet...it turned me on...McEwan is a master at making his readers feel like they're the sick perpetrators!)

Lastly, I loved Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita. A classic.

4. Ussaid

Ussaid Member

H.P Lovecraft