Favorite scary movie....

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Aple, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    @Mckk Then this will be scary enough. It is an old kids show from back in the day. :)

Megalith likes this.
  2. Mckk

Mckk Member Supporter Contributor

Not watching :D What is it about?

Even War World Z scared me a little. It was a pretty non-scary horror - that's saying something about its level of not-scariness :D But still, it scared me enough that at one point I jumped and showered my friend with popcorn :D

So yeah. No. :supercute:

Cave Troll likes this.
  3. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    @Mckk It is based on Mark Twains Short Story the Mysterious Stranger, and is a metaphorical depiction of the Devil pretending to be a god of Neutrality. I have not World War Z, kinda burnt out on the over used Zombie thing. The few things that really get me are: A. Things being inserted/crawling under the skin so you can see it. B. The eyeball hanging out scene from the first Hostel. Uhhhh, get a chill up my spine and a flesh crawl just thinking about them. There is one that I would like to see and that is Ichi the Killer, about a Yakuza mom enforcer. It looks absolutely like a hardcore body horror movie. Of course I like the extreme horror like that, Martyrs is a particularly gruesome take on the body horror. Honestly watching someone get flayed as part of becoming a 'prophet' for an insane cult is mortifying. The Human Centipede Trilogy has got to be the worst thing ever made, so freaking nasty, it relies to heavily on shock value. Well I better stop while I am ahead, otherwise I might just give myself the heebie jeebies. :p

4. Mckk

Mckk Member Supporter Contributor

Oh Black Swan scared me enough. Body horror is not pleasant and that was the first time i came across it.

Cave Troll likes this.
  5. Rambling Chapter

Rambling Chapter Member

If it's classic 80's horror I'm usually game.

Silver Bullet
    Nightmare on Elm's Street
    Lost Boys

These are probably child's play compared to true horror genre fans.

I tried...