1. Charlotte Bown

Charlotte Bown New Member

Feedback

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by Charlotte Bown, Dec 17, 2014.

I am currently studying Creative Writing at University and am in the middle of writing my first assignment. Before I send it off to my tutors for marking I want people to go through it and give me feedback. Obviously I can't ask my tutors as they are not allowed to see our work before they mark it and I'm not 100% sure on posting it on the University forum for my piers to read. Does anyone have any ideas on where I can get feedback from? Thanks

2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Contributing Member Contributor

You can get feedback on this site once you have completed the requirements of:
    1/ 14 days membership
    2/ 20 posts
    3/ 2 critiques of other people's work for each piece of work that you submit.

Once you've fulfilled those 3, you should automatically be able to post work for critique - if you can't, PM a moderator (I've just had to do that!)

Critiquing other work is actually a useful exercise in itself, and you could make a start with "Keeping up Disappearances" in General Fiction - it's short enough that it won't take up too much time!

Good luck!

3. Charlotte Bown

Charlotte Bown New Member

Thank you so much!!

4. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Staff Supporter Contributor

Since you are a new member I would suggest that you check out the New Member Guide, just to get a hang of things.
    And good luck with your assignment! :agreed:

Edit: Also, a little quote from the rules section:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014