1. mugen shiyo

mugen shiyo New Member

Does Anyone Remember the DragonLance Series?

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by mugen shiyo, Nov 17, 2012.

I was wondering if anyone remembered the Dragon Lance series. It was one of the first fantasy books that I have ever read and it I think it remains an extraordinary set of books today because it was not all written by one author but was sort of a work that began with an author and was expanded on by other authors, making this fictional world one of the most extensive and truly vibrant of it's time outside of things like WoW which feature similar cooperation among a variety of imaginative donors.

I never read them all, but a recent flashback has me hunting them down and wanting to read every one of them from beginning to end. There are about 190 of these books in all. Absolutely amazing, and they are not thin stories either.

2. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

I've heard of them.

3. richardclayton53

richardclayton53 Member

Ha ha now that's a blast from the past :) I LOVED those books! Admittedly i didnt read the whole lot, i think i had the main two trilogies, Chronicles and Legends! I must of read them 5 or 6 times as a kid, but have held off from going back to re-read in fear that they wont hold up to what i remember of them!

These books got me into RolePlaying!! Ahhh who didnt love Raistlin?? :D