Five Minutes Game

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Raven, Nov 2, 2006.

1. wordwizard

wordwizard New Member

For five minutes I was a rock star dancing out my passion on the stage and living the Hollywood dream.

2. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

for five minutes I thought my plane was going to crash....

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

For five minutes, I was a chunk of ore surrounded by nothingness. Bright pinpoints of light circled around me at a great distance, but one particularly dazzling light baked my face in its glow as it swung past. Even out of my view, I could feel its warm regard. I wished for something, anything, else in my universe. I had always been alone with the circling points of life as long as I could remember.

4. Torana

^for five minutes I have been questioned intensely by a friend of mine on msn - literally! :S:S

5. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

For five minutes I actually wanted to go on a rampage and murder this old woman that kept squawking: "I don't think my tank is full! keep filling it up!" GRRRRR. I'll fill it up for ya.....

6. Torana

for five minutes the world was perfectly silent!!!

7. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

For five minutes.... I wanted to exercise. But then it passed and I continued on eating chocolate.

8. Cogito

For five minutes, I was a suicide bomber driving to my destiny. I was afraid to die, but I knew it was the right thing, that I would be rewarded by Allah. I felt sick and enraged at the godless many who built this land of corruption and greed and hate. I prayed to Allah for deliverance and a successful strike for righteousness. I squeezed a handcrafted trigger switch...

9. goodtik

goodtik New Member

for five minutes, once, I was happy.

10. Bick

Bick New Member

For five minutes I was good at spelling =P

11. Cogito

For 5 minutes I was a roofer. I spread black adhesive with a rectangular spreader as the sun beat down on my leathery neck. Then I laid a strip of shingles down carefully. and tacked the top edge with a staple gun. Finishing the row, I began to spread the adhesive for the next row above.

Then I was myself again.

12. goodtik

goodtik New Member

oh my god that is terrible. I am truly sorry for you. Little did I know of the horrors involved before this. I must say you have weathered the storm very nicely.
    keep up the smiling demeanor.
    for five minutes, once, I was slip sliding away.

13. Cogito

For five minutes I was a diver in trouble. I was 200 feet down, at a five minute decompression stop, with two minutes of air left in my tank. The tank that was supposed to be at the stop had become detached and fallen free, and attempting to ascend without taking the decompression time was itself life threatening. I took my only option, and ascended anyway, making sure to continue to breathe in order to avoid a pulmonary rupture. When the last of the air bled from the tank, I continued to exhale. I felt stabs of pain in my chest and joints as I neared the surface, and prayed they could stabilize me in the decomp chamber in time...

14. goodtik

goodtik New Member

for five minutes, once, long ago, I was reading a story about a person who wakes up in the hospital after some kind of explosion occured in the highly scientific and technical workplace. The person in the story was trying to figure out what happened. I felt a little bit sorry for that person, but then I realized that the story was in fact a science fiction fantasy, and that I should not feel sorry for that person. After all, anyone who decides to live in a science fiction story is just asking for trouble. I was going to review the story, but I felt that I should not do so, because I have a habit of pointing to not only the best parts of a story, but also the parts which fail to amuse me. Then the five minutes was over, and I went back to reading on-line news websites.

15. Bick

Bick New Member

For five minutes I thought I actually brought a book written by Scientists. For that five minutes I realized it was actually interesting and I was glad I bought it...

Oh wait. That did happen! How scary. :eek:

16. Cogito

For five minutes I was Paris Hilton. I spent it posing and staring vacantly in a mirror.

17. Bick

Bick New Member

For five minutes I was a fish in my lake. Every breath I took put me closer to death as the oil sunk into my little body. I floated and fell into a sleep, that I would never wake from. I would only hope my family would go so peacefully.

18. Kit

Kit Contributor Contributor

For 5 minutes (once upon a time) I was sane... then I found these forums :D

19. Cogito

For five minutes I was a legion of incandescent vapors, hungrily consuming wood, paper and paint as I grew larger, and hotter, and brighter. I exhaled what I could not consume as wisps of scattered particles that fled upward beyond my reach. Then I was drowned by blasts of water that stole my heat and took my breath away. I retreated as glowing embers deep within the walls, hoping I might break free again.

20. Torana

Yeah that happened to all of us Kit. Tragic isn't it?:D:rolleyes::p

For five minutes I was never a member of a writing forum and boy was that a boring five minutes of my life hey. I was sane and normal and oh my it was scarey I so hope that never happens again!!!!!!

21. Bick

Bick New Member

ROFL Torona!

For five minutes I thought I could fly. I jumped off a 50 story building and I was soaring through the night sky.

When reality came back I was dead on the pavement.

Tragic!