1. Rebecca Weeks

Rebecca Weeks New Member

Hi everyone :D

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rebecca Weeks, Jun 8, 2014.

My name is Rebecca, I am a self-published writer. I write in the paranormal genre. I am writing a series of five books, and so far have had over 1000 downloads :D. So hopefully it goes well.
    I have been writing for three years and published my first novel, on the 1st June 2014.
    I love talking and discussing different topics and hope to get to know everyone and share helpful tips when possible.
    I grew up in Devon, UK. Currently living in Leicester, UK. I got a lot of my inspiration from Devon as it is FULL of folklore and I love it :)
    I am also addicted to the vampire diaries, the originals and revenge. I watch them religiously, and can't wait for the next season to start.
    I also run my own jewelery company as-well as write on the side, I am going to uni in October to do my BA honors degree in English literature.
    I am extremely sociable and go out a lot! Oh and I have a kitten (called kitty) who I adore.
    So yeah, that's me :)

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, Rebecca, and welcome to the forum! Please read the New Member Quick Start Guide, participate, and have fun!

You sound like an awfully busy person. Best of luck with the writing, the jewelry, school, kitty, social life, vampire diaries, etc. :D

3. Dean Stride

Dean Stride Senior Member

You run your own jewelry company and you're yet to go to uni? What am I doing with my life?