1. Lewdog

Lewdog Come ova here and give me kisses! Supporter Contributor

Contest Winner! Flash Fiction Contest #11- "Moonshot" Congrats to @Patra Felino!

Discussion in 'Bi-Weekly Flash Fiction Contest Archives' started by Lewdog, Sep 14, 2014.

I'd like to give a huge congratulations to first time winner @Patra Felino for their entry "Moonshot" winning Flash Fiction Contest #11- "Moonshot." I large congrats to the rest of the entries who all tied for second place. Thanks once again to all who entered and all who took the time to read the entries and vote. @Patra Felino will now be able to pick a prompt for a future contest.

Voting was low this time. I hope things pick up as the weather starts to get a little colder outside. Please take the time to participate!

@Wreybies you can now do your award duties!

2. Patra Felino

Patra Felino Active Member

Thanks to all, er, to both of you who voted for my story, and to Lewdog for organising such a cool contest. This is the first creative-writing contest I’ve won since 1983, and it’s reassuring to see I’ve still got it. Feedback welcome, and if any of the other entrants wants to swap critiques, I believe it would be valuable all round.

I’ll definitely be voting in the current contest too (which I’m not in). Let’s get those voting figures up!