Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abby75

abby75 Member

Wish my last post hadn't been moved!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by abby75, Sep 5, 2012.

I recently posted another chapter of the story I'm writing, I had previously posted the first chapter and got some brilliant advice which I really appreciated, but the thread had got so long that it made sense to me to post the second chapter separately. Unfortunately for me it got moved by a mod and stuck on the end of the other thread, and I haven't had a single reply. I have been on other forums where over-long threads are discouraged so I don't really understand why it was moved? I really value the help available here, there is so much to be learnt from those with more experience than me, but I find it really frustrating that this 'tidying up' of other peoples posts goes on when it really hinders the giving and receiving of reviews, which is what this forum is supposed to be all about. Those who kindly helped me with my first chapter are unlikely to go back to that thread again, and the length of it will no doubt put anybody else off reading it, so it looks like I won't be getting any further help on this project.

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Read How to Use the Writing Workshop. If it's part of the same piece, it goes in the same thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.