1. IndianaJoan

IndianaJoan New Member

Catnip anyone?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by IndianaJoan, Nov 14, 2006.

Okay, so I quit smoking a few months back. In case of a stress emergency, I bought this pack of herbal cigarettes that are nicotine and tobacco free.

So the other night, I go outside and break open the pack. The front of the pack also boasts that as well as nicotine and tobacco free, it is also canabis free. :eek:

When I lit it, I totally understood why. It smells like pot. But the funniest thing is, I read the ingredients.

I'm smoking catnip :confused:

2. PencilJockey

PencilJockey New Member

LOL!!! Well at least you can grow your own without putting a huge dent in your pocket.

I always thought of catnip as a kitty cat's marijuana.

3. Felony

Felony New Member

The best choice a man or woman can make (in my opinion) is to stop smoking. It takes a very dedicated and constant person to do so. Hats off to you indiana joan.

4. M.Kirk

M.Kirk New Member

Weird. I was just joking around with my friends about smoking catnip. Is there a high or something?

5. The Freshmaker

The Freshmaker <insert obscure pop culture reference> Contributor

Hah, that's funny. I just gave catnip to my cat for the first time the other day. She freaked out. It was pretty funny.

6. IndianaJoan

IndianaJoan New Member

LOl no none whatsoever...

Im sure if i decided to bong hit the cats they would like it..but it does absolutely nothing for me LOL

7. Frost

Frost Active Member

Probably a good thing. If it sends you into a head spin, God knows what it would do to your cat.

8. Hellbent

Hellbent New Member

Yeah, I kind of know what you're going through there, Indiana Joan (hey, it's like Jone's but with out the eeee at the end- hhm-hmm, that's funny to me) I'm trying to give up mountain-dew, it's pretty hard because I love that stuff. It's so refreshing and addictive. Like really addictive- I find myself drinking it whenever.

*pop, snap, fizz, gulp then looks down at the sneaky mountain dew in his hand* Wait a second...I'm not thirsty.

9. Frost

Frost Active Member

I've a hunch that smoking could be a little bit more difficult than that.

10. PencilJockey

PencilJockey New Member

How much a substance is addictive is pretty relative to the person. I've had friends addicted to smoking that had trouble quitting whereas I smoked for a year and gave it up without problems. Some people have more problems with alcohol than others, etc.

11. llama

llama New Member

Well, congratulations for quitting smoking! The catnip thing's funny, but I just want to congratulate you for quitting.
    ________
    teen vids

12. Hellbent

Hellbent New Member

Are people crazy around here?! What could be harder than giving up mountain dew?! Basically nothing.

Maybe time travel or bringing back dinosaurs- changing black to white- up to down. Those all seem like pretty unealistic things. Once we solve world hunger than we can figure out how not to drink mountain dew. They have it at stores, at bowling alleys, movie theatres, fast food restraunts- shit, when I go up to work on Prudhoe Bay I can drink all the mountain dew I want because they have a snack room with fountain machines- somehow I have to limit myself. I have to say, this stuff can rot out my insides, this stuff will rot my teeth- who cares I can buy all those new. AAauuhll.

Now tell me smoking is harder to quit. You can't get cigarettes for free. Plus you get little irritations with smoking. It's expensive. People bitch at you. You gotta worry about getting cancer. You can't smoke in a lot of public areas or on planes. I can drink mountain dew on a plane- probably not a good idea to.

Basically the only issues I have to worry about with mountain dew are ones of health.

Geez, all of this has gotten me thirsty.

13. Frost

Frost Active Member

Maybe so, maybe so. Well I understand it, but the only real issues with smoking is to do with health as well. No one bitches to any one about smoking here.

14. Raven

Raven Banned

Funny you talk of quiting i too quit about 3 months ago i must have smoked Malboro cigs for about 12 years or so. Now that I've not had one in three months i must admit i don't miss them.:)

~Raven.

15. Mr Steve

Mr Steve New Member

I've intentionally smoked catnip, just for laughs like you do . Nothing really came of it, well almost nothing. I keep getting this awful craving for fresh milk :p