1. GLWriting

GLWriting New Member

Forum noobie

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by GLWriting, Apr 3, 2016.

Hello all! As by the title of this post I'm new to this forum but I have seen already that this is a great place to be for writers of all experience levels I myself am at the beginning stages of this journey to the idolised peak of being a published author. My current WIP is a short story and a epic fantasy novel that's set in the same world as each other but set a couple hundred years apart. I look forward to speaking to you all, hopefully able to make a few friends along the way. Speak soon

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum! :)

Sounds like you'll fit right in! Here's our New Member Quick Start Guide to get you started. Hope to see you around. :)

-Kat

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  3. GLWriting

GLWriting New Member

Thanks Kat and thanks for the beginners guide to the forum. Yes that you will.

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  4. Justin Phillips

Justin Phillips Active Member

welcome to the forum. there's plenty to read here, if you like to experience other people's progress, and lots of helpful people. This forum seems very helpful and friendly, unlike some that assume you have to be an great, experienced writer to get any attention.

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  5. GLWriting

GLWriting New Member

Thanks Justin and yeah I love reading others work it gets me inspired to write more and yeah I'm a writing forum noob anyway if I'm honest I've only taken my writing seriously for the last 8 months but have been writing for around 3 years on and off (lack of motivation and direction mostly).

6. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome! :bigcool:

I've been remiss with the greetings as of late. Life, work, lawn, etc. :crazy: Looks like Kat's given the appropriate links already.

Have the fun. Write the stuff! :agreed:

Wrey

7. GLWriting

GLWriting New Member

Thank you and hey don't worry about it life does that sometimes, that she has and haha yeah I will have the fun and write the stuff! Lol.

8. Oscar Leigh

Oscar Leigh Contributor Contributor

Oh yeah, there's people here who are more senior members who are often published that get a lot of respect, and followers, but everyone is capable of plenty of respect here. My secret to maximising this is that I just will not shut up. :p