Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Jinxed

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Charisma, Sep 12, 2008.

JinXed
    Setting

Contemporary Reality

Genre

Crime, Mystery and Suspense

Plot

You had a bad childhood? Got roughened up a bit? You might just learn the key to your life’s revenge – and life’s end. A crime organization ‘Penalty’ uses innocent individuals who are oblivious of what their actions would result in, to their benefit. Say, a scientist whose discoveries lead to terrorist attacks beyond his control. Victims of this fraud are your parent(s), and when they find out the true face of their employers, they make the fatal mistake of refusing further service. Not only do you lose your parents, but your future is characterized by much misery. Now that you’ve grown up a bit, you’re miraculously united in NYC with others who were in the same situation as you. Where it’s a good opportunity to find out more about what happened to your parents, there’s a countdown on when the crime organization starts to eliminate the witnesses they have lost to the world. Up for the challenge?

Rules
    1. Your character cannot know everything, cannot do everything and is not perfect. Your character must have an equal share of virtues and vices.
    2. Your character’s age should be above sixteen and below thirty.
    3. You don’t just go up and say, “Yo, I had a rough childhood. Probably a crime organization behind it all. And you are the other victim of this massacre.” Remember: you were kids, you hardly know anything. Only my clues should be able to help your characters relate.
    4. No harassment, misbehavior or anything of the kind is to be tolerated.
    5. Be regular. If you think you’ll not be regular (that is, you will not post for more than a week), then tell me in your PM beforehand.
    6. If you have an issue with someone, or anything related to this RPG (even me), please contact me.

Name:

Race:
    Spiritual beliefs:
    [you can invent your own, open category]

Fighting proficiencies:[skills, for weapons you’ll need my special permission]

Personality:
    Appearance:
    Biography:

Parent(s) involved:
    Parent(s)’ occupation:

My profile

Name: Raven Harmolium (known as Rain)

Race: Iranian-French Mix
    Spiritual beliefs: Christian Protestant

Fighting proficiencies: Has a love for basketball, and is an agile person for her age.

Personality: An arrogant, determined and tough girl who doesn’t care for the society. She does what she wants, and there’s no stopping to her imagination. A prankster for sure, she doesn’t miss a chance to act naughty. Generally impassive, but if someone knows her well enough she’s too kind.
    Appearance: Hazel eyes with light brown hair which is just till her ears. Her skin tone is almost tan. She has compelling eyes with a thin nose and overall beautiful stature. She weighs 125 pounds with a height of 5’5”.
    Biography: Her father was Harmolium Twain who lived in France. He was an imaginative archaeologist who was searching for dinosaur fossils. On his travels, he married Dorothy Barnett, a beautiful but poor Iranian woman. She gave birth to Raven and Suarei, who was Raven’s twin sister. However, Harmoilum left for Africa almost immediately after the babies were born, hence Dorothy led a quiet and lonely life with the huge responsibility of the babies. When Rain and Suarei were seven, they were kidnapped. Raven was taken to New York, USA and was separated from her sister, to be taken into the custody of Laura Rocque, a keen widow who exercised abuse to keep Raven under her feet.

Parent(s) involved: Father
    Parent(s)’ occupation: Archaeologist

2. Raven

Raven Banned

Fifth In Queue.

3. Raven

Raven Banned

Game Open.

4. Bick

Bick New Member

I'mma has a character up soon missy, just give me a few days :eek: But I wanna be first to take a spot ;) Now. Why didn't you temme you were making an rpg? :p

5. Kratos

Kratos New Member

Name: Jon Rayder

Race: Caucasian
    Spiritual beliefs: Christian/Agnostic (believes in a God, but believes that some aspects of organized religion have messed things up)

Fighting proficiencies: He's naturally tough, and played some soccer and has a good kicking leg.

Personality: He's generally a kind guy, but survives by cheating and stealing. He's typically quiet, but when angered can be very...angry, I guess...
    Appearance: Average height, curly brown hair, green eyes.
    Biography: His father, Jacob Rayder, was a successful professor, and his mother, Careen Shields, was her student. They fell in love, but they were fired and expelled (respectively) for their behavior. His father and mother had to do some unsavory jobs to support Jon, but once he finally seemed to get a break, he died, along with his mother. He fled and lived as a thief for six years in New York.

Parent(s) involved: Father and Mother
    Parent(s)’ occupation: Father- Previously a teacher, then an assassin. Mother- Previously a student nurse, then a stripper.

6. Raven

Raven Banned

Not enough interest generated Time out

Game Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.