1. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

Freelance Writing Opportunity

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Daniel, Apr 25, 2012.

I run several additional, smaller websites in addition to writingforums.org. Due to time constraints, I'm looking for writers for two different types of projects.

The first project is a political website/blog. It's strictly pro-liberty, so we're talking political ideologies such as libertarian, voluntarist, anarchist (depending on which branch) and related political philosophies that support small or non-existent government (pro both free market and personal liberty). Topics would include anything under this political philosophy, but also include current events, election politics, survivalism, economics, political opinion, activism etc.

This is sort of my pet project I've been working on for a while. I've neglected it because it's difficult to manage my other projects, as well as write frequent content AND promote the site to gain a viewership. I'm looking for a handful of political writers willing to write once or twice a week about these sort of topics - the ideal candidate would be someone who is very passionate about these issues. This wouldn't be a paid position, at least not at first.

The second opportunity is a bit more broad, topic-wise. From time to time I find myself in need of content, but lack the time to write or research on these topics. I also know several additional people who are constantly looking for quality content. This would be a freelance position, paid per article or per word. Right now I'm looking for one or two writers looking to make a little extra income. Topics would vary greatly, and some topics might need research. Past freelance or sales copy writing experience a plus, but not necessary.

If you're interested in either of these opportunities, PM or email me (support@writingforums.org) - I'll send you more details.

barcelonic likes this.
  2. Daniel

These opportunities are still available. Email me if you're interested!

3. Daniel

I'm once again looking for team members interested in freelancing writing. PM me for details.

4. Ross Jackson

Ross Jackson New Member

Just enrolled. Limited writing knowledge. Edited newsletter for Motorhome club in 1990's. Written two books. 'No Man Has The Right', 'Taiho Jutsu t0 Beginner to Black Belt'. Both available as free ebooks. Downloaded 10,000+ and 5,000+ respectively. Retired Police officer. Can research. Not excellent with grammar.

Regards

Ross

5. _Ara_

_Ara_ Member

I'm about to send you an email. I haven't figured out yet how to pm yet.

6. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

It's called a conversation in this forum. Click on Daniel's profile and then hit "Start a conversation".

7. _Ara_

_Ara_ Member

Ah. Okey Dokes :) Thank you Ma'am.

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Senior Member

I could help, I'm very creative and enjoy writing (or typing), I'm however not good at grammar, but I can use spellcheck or you might have an editor.

9. Lewdog

Lewdog Come ova here and give me kisses! Supporter Contributor

I've tried sending messages about this but can't get any answer at all.