Frustrated with Review

Discussion in 'Revision and Editing' started by live2write, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supportivemember

supportivemember Banned

("...back to topic then..." went the goblin, adding "...well, for me reviewers are much like trolls then, where they never have the initiative, so years pass and the troll still trolling away clinging to someone's shirt-tails to drew attention to himself, same goes for he reviewer too, but both the writer and the reader have moved on from there, his writing have improved, the writer's initiative has paid off with something of himself on the page for all to see...", yet the goblin's mind was actually elsewhere now, his thoughts were more upon the question of how to entice the reader towards one pen, how to differentiate oneself from all the other writers too, for forumland itself was the readership he felt, adding "...if you yourself know that reviews are not the right way to judge something, then what in its place does one then use as a benchmark of readworthyness...", but the goblin broke off there, as if know that the forum readers found even this length too long)

2. Lemex

Lemex That's Lord Lemex to you. Contributor

I'm sorry, I'm closing this thread. For some reason it is just too volatile and I've already had to ask it to change direction twice. Apologies to the original poster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.