Tags:
  1. Nobadee

Nobadee New Member

Greetings Humans

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Nobadee, Aug 2, 2013.

Yes, I said humans. I'm an INTJ, a very sarcastic one at that. ;)

I am an aspiring writer; here to find ways to hone my craft. I use to run a blog site in the past that was very popular; but, I made a big transition in my life and ended up shutting it down. I've come a long ways over the years and have published some material such as: short stories, commentaries and reviews that have earned me a lot of admiration. I'm pretty sure going to college made me a worse writer; so, I started writing again in my free time in order to get back what I had lost. During this process I gained a lot of smiles from people who have been following me over the years. Maybe I never really lost my touch; I just had no focus or motivation. I still lack motivation; but, a friend I met not long ago has been helping me to find ways to keep myself inspired every day. I have ambitions with my writing. The first on the list is to author this science fiction novel I have had in my brain for ages. It sounds wonderful in my head; but, getting it out has been troublesome. lol For awhile I had run into a paradox in my story; I had two things that had no business being in my story. I wanted them there; because, I felt that it was significant and it was some little girl that I had befriended not long ago who helped me see the solution. Interesting how the minds of the young work. :)

I created a new blog site recently; a place to test out my writing ideas and concepts. I posted a few things on it; but, I won't be sharing any of it until I've been on here for awhile. Stay tuned, if interested. :cool:

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. BMacKay40

BMacKay40 New Member

Good luck.

3. Robin Murarka

Robin Murarka New Member

Yep, nothing else to add except good luck.

4. katreya

katreya Member

Sounds interesting! Sometimes it's easy to have the entire cast and story in your head, but actually forming it to words instead of wild images can be hard, LOL! Share your blog - don't hide it away! There's something very ingratiating about following along the journey with a writer, instead of only seeing the finished result!

5. Kelson

Kelson New Member

Hello Nobadee,

Have you posted anything yet? Is there anywhere I can go on the web to find your fiction. I love to do reviews (kind of a hobby of mine). You can find me by web searching Kelson's Challenge or Kelson Hargis. All my stuff is fast free and easy to get. I look forward to any feedback that you may offer.

Best Regards,

~Kelson

6. Nobadee

Nobadee New Member

Ha ha I know, I know! I keep having friends and family bug me all of the time when I show them my stuff. I actually went through the process of adding my website to Bing and Google recently. From what I understand it takes about a month for the links to show up; so, we'll have to wait and see how the general population receives my stuff. I have no doubt I will get some readers; since, I did so well in the past.

7. Pisatelj

Pisatelj Member

Hi, human

8. Nobadee

Nobadee New Member

So I did start sharing my material earlier this month. ;) www.nobadee.com

9. Cristian

Cristian Member

Welcome aboard and good luck with your future endeavours.

10. Andy Grant

Andy Grant New Member

I wish you as much luck as I wish for myself!

11. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Whom are you calling human, Terran primate?

12. Nobadee

Nobadee New Member

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. :)