1. Published on Amazon? If you have a book, e-book, or audiobook available on Amazon.com, we'll promote it on WritingForums.org for free. Simply add your book to our Member Publications section. Add your book here or read the full announcement.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. writer one

writer one Member

General writing.

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by writer one, Sep 26, 2015.

With general writing it is like e-mail as talking to a friend and not a editor. I understand correctness to a fault, I am not perfect and will make a writing mistake because I am human and make mistakes. Even when one goes to great lengths to edit, mistakes will pop up. The word perfect still comes up. I think there is writing software out there and one can use it, but again how can one not make mistakes and be human? How have I done to write about general writing? writer one

2. writer one

writer one Member

Hows my present writing? I just took a English writing course to catch up on present writing in today's society. I did not do very well. I was hoping I have gotten a little better. My spelling and grammar was horrible and that's why I went back to general writing. Any advice would be a great help. writer one