1. IndianaJoan

IndianaJoan New Member

Good Morning Guys!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by IndianaJoan, Nov 11, 2006.

Im sorry I havent been as active..I am finding myself really busy cleaning up my first novel.

An agent in seattle has requested a partial. YAY. I have been working my ass off to get my writing cleaned up and sent off.

Miss you guys! As soon as I get this sent off I'm gonna come around and torment you guys some more!

We seem to be at a quiet phase here after a nice growth spurt. Got some talented writers and some very helpful people here. Hope to see some more posts by you guys!

I would also love to hear what some of you are doing with your writing as far as submitting, polishing etc.

*hugs*

See you all soon!

2. zerobytes

zerobytes New Member

Congratulations...and then some more congratulations! If it's as good as the stuff you've been putting up here then it should be an easy sell. Good luck!

zb

3. llama

llama New Member

4. Spherical Time

Spherical Time New Member

Wow! Super congratulations! I'm so jealous!

I've finally got a setup where I can type for longer than a few minutes at a time, so I keep meaning to write more.

The first real work though, I didn't start on today, and it's mostly just a writing exercise.

I hope you've got someone great to look over the book for you before you send it out. If you need a quick editorial (i.e. plot, not copy) edit, let me know.

5. IndianaJoan

IndianaJoan New Member

Thanks! I might do that. He wants the first three chapters. Im gonna review them tomorrow and make any necessary changes then put it in the mail on monday.

6. Raven

Raven Banned

I hope you creaste a number one seller.
    Don't forget to send us writing fourm members a free signed copy of the book.:D

I hope you gain all the success you deserve.:)

~Raven.

7. PencilJockey

PencilJockey New Member

Congrats!! I look forward to walking into a bookstore and seeing your work!

8. franceslynn

franceslynn New Member

How exciting! But, be careful not to send it off too early. Make sure you are one hundred per cent happy with your stuff. Maybe, put the hard copy in a draw for a few days - then take an objective look at it before sending if off to the agent. Good luck!:D

HTML:

Frances Lynn is a professional writer and journalist. Her two novels, "Frantic" and "Crushed" are published by Eiworth Publishing at http://yourbookstore.eiworth.se/. Her musings about writing can be read at http://www.writerholic.blogspot.com/ Her personal website is http://franceslynn.org
    HTML:

9. IndianaJoan

IndianaJoan New Member

Heh you guys are funny! The truth is, I've had agents wanna look at my stuff before, and still gotten rejected...so im not gonna start passing out signed copies yet LOL

BUT..you can bet if I do publish..you all gonna get one! heh

Ya francis..i am so trying not to rush it out..I already cleaned up chapter one..I just need to go through 2 and 3 which I will do this morning. Its a lot of work, I sure hope that someday it pays off.

Thanks again guys for all your good wishes!

Youre the best