1. RHG

RHG New Member

Introduction time!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RHG, Oct 7, 2011.

Hello everyone!

My name is Renae, and I've joined with the intention of learning exactly how to write a good story.
    I have always enjoyed reading any epically long fantasy, and have often thought of writing one myself. The idea of doing that is extremely daunting though, and I realise I have a very long road ahead of me before I could even attempt it.
    Over the last year I have tried my hand at a couple of short stories, and I eventually hope to post them here for advice and critique. All in good time :)

Improbable, but I do dream to churn out a series like that of Traci Harding's 'Ancient Future' or Ian Irvine's 'Three Worlds'...even Robert Jordan's 'The Wheel Of Time.' Hey, I can dream! And as they say, nothing is impossible.

Lovely to meet you.

2. CottonCandi

CottonCandi Active Member

Lovely to meet you too! Enjoying reading is where it starts, good luck to you and have fun doing it!

3. ShadowScribbler

ShadowScribbler New Member

Welcome! We have similar names (mine's Renée) and I'm fairly new to the site as well. I hope you find what you're looking for and I'm looking forward to seeing you around! x

4. RHG

RHG New Member

Thank you both :)

Ahh, that was the spelling my parents wanted, but they changed it because my grandfather wouldn't pronounce it properly!

5. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.

6. The Lady Victoria

The Lady Victoria New Member

Welcome! I'm new as well, just joined. I'm signed in as my character btw, she's a ghost. My online pen name is Wisteria, in real...Paula. :)