1. Slade Lucas

Slade Lucas Member

Good Morrow, People

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Slade Lucas, Apr 26, 2014.

Ok, I was a little slow to realise that this bit was here and I've been on the forum for about a week now but now that I know about it I think it's time to introduce myself. My name is not Slade Lucas, but that's my pen name (or at least it would be - this is the only thing I've used it for). I am still at school but I hope that doesn't mean I am inexperienced - I have realised that I want to be a writer since I was about seven years old and the majority of that time has been spent either reading or writing stories. And if not it has always been a hot topic on my mind. Still, I know I have a lot to learn and I am, essentially, still in the stage that gamers would call the "noob" stage.

I am from England and I do tend towards English fiction more often, although it may be possible for me to be swayed by something particularly good from another country. I generally like reading and writing science fiction or fantasy, although secretly I am a sucker for a good bit of romance imbedded into stories of those genres.

The week that I have had on this forum already has been an enjoyable (even if it has taken me away from revising for my exams. Oops!) and I look forward to even more interesting discussions and whatnot. But for now, ciao.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies The Ops Pops Operations Manager Staff Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Slade. :)

Is that a modified Slendy I see there as your avi....? :p

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. I've noticed you've already started up a couple of interesting thread :)

I hope you'll have fun and good luck with your writing too :)

4. Chris Maloney

Chris Maloney New Member

hey there! dont worry, took me over a year to introduce myself! haha

Slade Lucas likes this.