1. BCBrown

BCBrown New Member

Good to be here...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BCBrown, Jul 6, 2010.

Hi, my name is B.C. Brown. I'm new to the forum and stopping by for a quickie...introduction, that is!

I've been writing since a very early age, and my preferred genres are...well, any and all, I suppose. Thus far I have dabbled in fantasy, sci-fi, romance, and mystery. I am currently attempting a children's or YA-based story, but it does not seem to be my niche.

I am self published and am currently looking at other publishing venues (everything from e-pubbing to traditional pubbing). Heavily active in my local writer's guild, I spend most of my life between the pages of a book - whether or not I've written them.

I'm hoping to learn a great deal, develop myself as a writer and as a marketing individual, from this site but also to contribute to it as well. I maintain a blog and website where I frequently have instructional advice to writers (newbie and old-hand) and information about writing in general (contests, source material, etc.).

I'm sure I'll learn a great deal from this forum and its contributors!

B.C. Brown

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

2. Fantasy of You

Fantasy of You Banned

Welcome to the boards, B.C.B.!

3. Shinn

Shinn Banned

Hello B.C. and welcome to WF :)

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.