1. ThreeDropsRed

ThreeDropsRed New Member

Greetings and Salutations

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ThreeDropsRed, Apr 7, 2016.

Well, here I am, taking that next step. Fumbling through the ideas in my mind has seemed like an eternity. I thought to myself that it could benefit me to associate with others like myself who have walked down the same path, or are currently walking down the same path.

What I enjoy most are fantasy and fairy tales, and my writing reflects that. My literary obsessions are Snow White, Alice in Wonderland, and The Wizard of Oz. I have started to collect any fairy tale books I can get my hands on, especially adaptations of the aforementioned stories. There's something about Snow White that when reading the Grimm's version for the very first time plucked at my heart string and resonated through me for days on end. I feel there is so much more that can be written of her story and that is what my first project has become.

I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible over the next days, weeks, years even. As of now, I'm outlining my story, writing down ideas whenever they come to me, and hoping to build on each one of them until I'm satisfied with what's in front of me. I'm my worst critic and have thrown away more pages than I care to admit, though, I'm told by many to never throw anything away. Maybe I should heed that advice.

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  2. Oscar Leigh

Oscar Leigh Contributor Contributor

Pleased to meet you. Welcome to madhouse. Have fun. Hope you learn stuff. This is a great site. Enjoy your day!:blowkiss:
    I think I covered everything.