1. NightWright101

NightWright101 New Member

So . . . Hi?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NightWright101, Dec 1, 2015.

I guess I've been writing since I was young, but it has only been in the last few years the I have decided I enjoy it.

I wrote plenty of silly short stories when I was younger. Some ridiculously funny (when I looked over them again, but hey that was serious stuff at 13!) And others just, "well I don't have anything else to do," type stories.

My books (or should I say 'manuscripts'? Haha too big a word) now are the product of "I really don't like this book. Hmm, I guess I'll write my own so that it will be exactly how I want."

Ever since that fateful day I've become one of those nerds who sits alone at the coffee shop in a booth with a notebook writing down things I hear people say. Or I will create this horribly fabulous plot line starring that random dude across the room from me! When I'm not doing that I'm being extremely introverted and hiding in my room writing, or having discussions with my characters. Seriously I could be a crazy person, just let me know.

So yeah that's me. HELLO WORLD!

P.s. if I don't ever get on here again don't take it to heart, I'm probably just writing.

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum!

Sounds like you'll fit right in. Maybe we're all crazy. ;) And I think 'manuscript' is a perfectly valid word for a work in progress. :)

Anyway, here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. Have fun!

-Kat

NightWright101 likes this.
  3. Mordred85

Mordred85 Active Member

Welcome to the forum!

NightWright101 likes this.
  4. ikkie

ikkie New Member

Hello & welcome