1. Nymira

Nymira New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Nymira, Nov 15, 2015.

Hello all, I'm Nymira (well my role-play character is, but I like her name so much I use it as a pen name). You can call me Nym for short. I am 22 years old, and have been writing since I was 11. The last 3-4 years, however, I fell ill first with migraines and now with allergy headaches that are almost as bad as the migraines were, and now my knack for writing has gone down the drain. I'm really wanting to get back into it, though.

I'm glad I found this forum and I hope you all can help me get back to doing what I love to do! :)

2. datahound2u

datahound2u Member

Hello, Nym!

You are one of the very few writers on this site that seem to be newer than I am. I look forward to reading your writing!

3. Ippo

Ippo Member

Hey Nym
    There's a forum RPG going on here. I'm not sure how similar or different it is to D&D and the likes but you might wanna check it out.
    Other than that? Welcome! :)
    Hope you have a good time around here and if you keep your eyes open you'll find lots of opportunities for growth as a writer!

Have fun
    Ippo