1. McConnaughay

McConnaughay New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by McConnaughay, May 19, 2014.

The last ten days have been a roller-coaster of a ride for me, and that's really the most eloquent way that I can describe it. I won't plug it here, but like many of you, I have been looking for ways to get acknowledgement to my writing. And like most of you, I like to think that I am my own intricately embroidered snowflake on the Mount Rushmore that is "trying to get noticed as a writer".

I feel like I have written about a million and one different introductions in the last week alone.... enough jabbing of the jibber, I suppose that it is only necessary that I give myself something of an introduction. "Establish a rapport, smile.... maybe more teeth? ... LESS TEETH, Jesus, man, you look like a modern-day Patrick Bateman with that smile."

My name is Nicholas McConnaughay, and I have been writing ever since I was a little kid. I love what I do, and my dream is that it will someday be what I "do" in life. I have suffered from social-anxiety for most of my life and it has really impacted a lot of my writing. I hope to get to know many of you, and well, yeah, that's it.

2. HealSomeBabies

HealSomeBabies Member

Kindred Spirit, smiling like Patrick Bateman is no bad thing, and will surely get you noticed.

3. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Please have a quick read through the New Member Quick Start where you'll find link to the Forum Rules, and the FAQ.

Have fun! :D

Wrey