1. Jasmin DC

Jasmin DC New Member

Greetings from Germany!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jasmin DC, Apr 17, 2016.

My name is Jasmin, but I go by Jazz or Elfie online. :) I live in Germany, but spent 14 years (from 4 to 18 years old) in Canada, and so speak fluent English.
    I'm 22 years old, and have been writing in some shape or form ever since I was in first grade and could write. Short stories, romance, historicals, fanfiction, RPs, NaNoWriMo are my thing.
    But, the last couple of years, I somehow lost my muse and my creativity and writing became a chore. I want to write again; I'm hoping by immersing myself into writing communities, RPs, and keeping a journal, I'll be able to return to my world of writing and the persona I created...

2. IlaridaArch

IlaridaArch Active Member

Heyyy Jasmin, welcome to our forums. :) I'm sure you will enjoy your time here, I know I do!

3. jannert

jannert Contributing Member Supporter Contributor

Welcome, Jasmin! Have you been writing anything recently at all? Or just getting ready to re-start?

4. Jasmin DC

Jasmin DC New Member

Just notes and journaling. :( Everytime I sit down to write anything more than that, my mind is just empty.

5. Jasmin DC

Jasmin DC New Member

I have several projects and half-thought ideas laying around... I wanted to join Camp Nano this month, but no inspiration has struck yet... no character has made themselves known.