1. Kirti

Kirti New Member

Help me

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kirti, Feb 10, 2014.

hi,there

I'm new to this forum.Wanted to know how can I post my poetry here? Please help me and advise me ....
    thanks a lot!

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, Kirti! Welcome to the forum! Yes, you can post your poetry here, but you have to satisfy a few (very few) requirements first. Please read the rules, participate, and have fun!

Basically, what you need to do before you can post work for critique here is 1) Be a member for fourteen days. You can do this in your sleep. :) 2) Make twenty posts (just contribute to some conversations we're having, so we know you're real and not a robot) :) 3) Contribute at least two constructive critiques of the work of other members in our Writing Workshop. This is easier than it sounds - just go there and see what the rest of us are doing.

It's easy. And this is a fun forum, and one you can learn a lot from. Enjoy!

Kirti likes this.
  3. Kirti

Kirti New Member

Thanks a lot, Minstrel! I can't tell you how happy and excited I'm, to see your reply. I'll wait for fourteen days and will do the required ....to become an active member of this forum.My hearty thanks to you for being so kind to me and helping me.
    I may be sounding hasty but is there any way if I can follow you?..and ask for help in future!

Thanks a lot ...I really appreciate your kind help!

4. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Sure, you can follow me. I'm a moderator here, so you really don't have to - I'm around a lot. :) But if you want to, just click on my name over there on the left and a little profile popup will appear. There should be a "follow" button there. Just click it, and voila! You're following me.

5. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

@Kirti, to follow someone, simply click on their name (underneath their avatar/profile picture). A screen will pop up and there will be a string of text there reading "follow" click that to follow the person you clicked on.

Welcome by the way!

Oh and I don't mean to be nitpicking straightaway, but I would recommend you to use slightly more descriptive thread titles in the future please :) Not that I don't want to help you but rather, if a lot of threads are titled 'help!' or something similar, I won't really know what it is about.

Kirti likes this.
  6. Kirti

Kirti New Member

Thanks a lot again...!:)

7. Kirti

Kirti New Member

Thanks a lot for your wonderful advice. I'm really glad to see your response,which is really very helpful for my future threads. I'll be using more descriptive threads from next time.
    I really appreciate your advice!:)