1. DimDemon

DimDemon New Member

Greetings from Vermont

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DimDemon, Aug 11, 2013.

Greetings from Vermont, USA! My name is Kayla, a.k.a. DimDemon, and I'm happy to have found this forum. Currently, I'm in the very early stages of putting together my first novel (hopefully of many), but I've been writing stories for fun since childhood, and I'm always looking to improve my writing knowledge and technique.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Kayla. :)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start. Then take a leisurely stroll through the different areas of the forum to get your bearings. Once you have a good idea where everything is, come and say hello in the Lounge or have a look at the items already up for review in the Workshop

Please remember that as a full participation workshop. You are required to give two (2) constructive reviews of posted items prior to posting your own work. Thereafter, two reviews for every post of your own work is the expected standard. Remember that two is only a minimum.

Why do we have this requirement? Because we have a very different philosophy here than you will find in most other forums. We are not a refrigerator door to pin up work with a colorful magnet for all the world to see. Our forum is not about getting reviewed. It’s about giving reviews and in the process improving your own writing.

Have fun! :D