1. Lidrelina

Lidrelina New Member

Well, hello there!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lidrelina, Aug 11, 2013.

Hi everyone!
    My name is Megan and I am 22 years old. I just finished college in May with a degree in veterinary technology and finally found a job as a tech.

I just got married in July, which is going great :). We have a little dog named Mokie who is kind of a terror, but we love her! No kids yet, but starting to think about it kind of...

My writing ends of mostly being fantasy, though on occasion I'll write SOMETHING else. I generally write "older" YA.

I've never actually finished anything besides a short story here and there and I'm hoping that NaNoWriMo this year will be the end of that!

Anyway, I love meeting new people so feel free to send me a message!

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Megan. :)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start. Then take a leisurely stroll through the different areas of the forum to get your bearings. Once you have a good idea where everything is, come and say hello in the Lounge or have a look at the items already up for review in the Workshop

Please remember that as a full participation workshop. You are required to give two (2) constructive reviews of posted items prior to posting your own work. Thereafter, two reviews for every post of your own work is the expected standard. Remember that two is only a minimum.

Why do we have this requirement? Because we have a very different philosophy here than you will find in most other forums. We are not a refrigerator door to pin up work with a colorful magnet for all the world to see. Our forum is not about getting reviewed. It’s about giving reviews and in the process improving your own writing.

Have fun! :D

3. Darkthought

Darkthought Active Member

Welcome to the forum dude! I go by Darkthought here (or simply DT). I've been around here for years and its quite a nice community. If you ever get bored and want to have some fun with your writing then you should check out the RP section. Anyway, hope to see you around and get a chance to read some of your work.