1. Ezekiel Zerephath QR

Ezekiel Zerephath QR New Member

Greetings... My fellow Oompa Loompas !

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ezekiel Zerephath QR, Oct 24, 2014.

Fellow Geniuses,

I've never joined such a forum before, so this is exciting for me. I read the Newbie Forum Guidelines and tons of articles already; I'm very happy I chose to join this loving & helpful community.

I have always wanted to write. In my head, there are 7 Novels waiting to be written. As each day pass, new ideas continue to pop into my mind and the story line has been changing ever since. I already began creating my characters and how they will interact with each other. However, as the story line changes, I am currently re-working them to fit into a better story with a grand, vast, rich world to explore.

I am a big fan of H.P Lovecraft and his works. I plan to read all of his works by the end of next year. Not an easy task as the English he used is very deep and difficult to understand [imagine having 20 words you don't understand with every Page you read :(...] but it is rewarding all in all to study how he sets up a scene in a story and the TwIsTs !!

I'm a Tarot Reader as well, and I do feel that the ability to read Tarot Cards help in creating new characters, story lines, and fuels my imagination by leaps and bounds whenever the Cards "talks" to me.

The main focus on my writings will be on the Fantasy and Horror / Mystery Genre. I look forward to contributing to the Forum as well as learning from the community at the same time. I speak, read and write in English fluently, but I am looking to improve it to be good enough to be a Writer.

As for the title of this thread -

We, Writers carefully weave stories from our minds, sewing words together like a massive web, creating different twists and turns for each thread, ensuring that once a thread touches another; they will definitely have to meet each other somewhere again although they move forward in their independent directions.

Sounds like hard work eh ? Of course it is, and we are not afraid to do it, because our work gives us Joy and doesn't this somehow makes us all Oompa Loompas for our treasured readers out there in the world ? :)

That's about it. I may have rambled on a little too long for an introduction thread. Do look forward to seeing me around !

Warmest Regards,
    Ezekiel Zarephath
    -Languages Spoken: English, Mandarin, Japanese, French
    -Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Gaming, Gunpla Model Building, Painting, Drawing
    -Genre of Interest: Horror, Fantasy, Mystery, Magic, Adventure, Science Fiction

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, @Ezekiel Zerephath QR! (Mind if we call you Zeke?) Glad you read the Guide already, and we're glad to have you here. You sound like a really interesting person! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :)

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Orange you glad you joined?

4. Swiveltaffy

Swiveltaffy Contributor Contributor

@Cogito does it ever end? I don't want it to but still.

Okon likes this.
  5. Ezekiel Zerephath QR

Ezekiel Zerephath QR New Member

@minstrel : Sure thing. Zeke is fine ! :)
    @Cogito : Hey there, whose Orange ? :O

6. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Orange ewe?

7. SocksFox

SocksFox Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2023

Whose or who's? It should be who's, but I 'm not numbered among the orange.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.