1. Space Turkey

Space Turkey New Member

Greetings and salutations.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Space Turkey, Aug 28, 2013.

Hello, my name is Ethan Richter, I am a twenty year old full-time college student. In my spare time I am also an avid video-gamer, amateur illustrator, and role player, and I would like to widen out into the writing community. I love creating content, and I have enjoyed every academic and creative writing course that I have taken throughout my scholastic career, but even so, each paper was for a grade, not just for fun, and this site is a perfect venue for me to write on because I want to. My favorite books are The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Dune, Redwall Abbey, and I am currently reading the Dresden Files. My favorite Television shows are Breaking Bad, Hell on Wheels, Game of Thrones, all the Star Treks, a plethora of anime, and of course, My Little Pony: Friendship is magic. I really look forward to being part of this community and improving myself as a writer.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, oh celestial fowl. ;)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start. Then take a leisurely stroll through the different areas of the forum to get your bearings. Once you have a good idea where everything is, come and say hello in the Lounge or have a look at the items already up for review in the Workshop

Please remember that as a full participation workshop. You are required to give two (2) constructive reviews of posted items prior to posting your own work. Thereafter, two reviews for every post of your own work is the expected standard. Remember that two is only a minimum.

Why do we have this requirement? Because we have a very different philosophy here than you will find in most other forums. We are not a refrigerator door to pin up work with a colorful magnet for all the world to see. Our forum is not about getting reviewed. It’s about giving reviews and in the process improving your own writing.

Have fun! :D

3. word whisperer

word whisperer Member

It's nice to meet you! Thanks for including so much info about yourself. I'm also a huge fan of the Ring! I love fantasy and sci fi. Hope you enjoy yourself here. There are a lot of great people on this site.

4. Richard Ogata

Richard Ogata New Member

Hello~
    I'm also new here and happen to love creative writing. That and I must say your Asuka avatar is brilliant.