1. Mr. Meaner

Mr. Meaner New Member

Hey

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mr. Meaner, Apr 20, 2014.

Hey, guys.

I'm Mr. Meaner but the real name is Able (feel free to call me Abe). I just recently figured out that I'd like to toss my hand in at writing once I head back to school. So, that being said, I did a google search, found this forum, and decided to give it a go on getting into a writing community to stretch my pen.

Looking for some help and guidance but I'm a chill guy so feel free to hit me up if you want to talk shop or shoot the breeze. Or birds. I'm totally cool with shooting birds. Because they are bast-...I should probably read the forum rules now to figure out if I can cuss or not, shouldn't I?

-M.M.

minstrel likes this.
  2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, Mr. Meaner, and welcome to the forum! Your idea about reading the rules is darn good - I popped in here to make sure you did that.

This is a good forum - very active and most of us are good people.

And yes, you can cuss a bit if you really want to, but most of us don't most of the time. By the way, around here, "bastards" isn't considered a cuss word. :)

3. Mr. Meaner

Mr. Meaner New Member

Thanks for the welcome, Minstrel. Good to know and thanks for posting the rules.