1. Michael the Angel

Michael the Angel Member

So thankful for the opportunity...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Michael the Angel, Jul 5, 2014.

Hello guys,

I'm Michael, and I like to write. I haven't done much forum writing in the past, so I really look forward to reading some interesting pieces. I live somewhere out of the way, so fellow linguists are hard to come by. Thankfully, because of the internet, I now have a way to interact with a group of people who share my love for words.

Thanks in advance.

Wreybies likes this.
  2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome, Michael. :)

Aha, I see and appreciate your Ganesh avi. :agreed: Note that mine too pays homage to Ganapati as the patron of letters and learning in any writing endeavor. Please have a look through the New Member Quick Start so that your path with us begins free of obstacles. ;)

Wrey

3. Michael the Angel

Michael the Angel Member

Wreybies I appreciate your enthusiasm for multicultural observances, people such as yourself make the world go round.
    As per the quick start, I appreciate the link. I found it quite helpful. Since you are a moderator, could you be so kind as to let me know whether you guys need editors/reviews currently? I wouldn't mind at all volunteering my services to those in need of a reader.