1. Tusitala

Tusitala New Member

Hey Look! Another New Member!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tusitala, Jun 20, 2016.

Hello, everyone! I’m Tusitala, a writer from Utah who loves Star Trek, politics, trivia, and food. I’m currently an undergraduate studying linguistics, and in my spare time I love to write (although you may have already guessed that).

I’ve been writing regularly since I was eleven, but it’s only the past few years that I’ve written anything I’d actually want anyone else to read. I’ve completed a novel that’s in its final stages of editing, and I hope to start sending it out to agents within the next few months. Generally, my creations skew towards science fiction and action/adventure, although I have been known to dabble in other genres and even nonfiction and poetry.

Unfortunately, I haven’t really been active in a writing forum since I aged out of Teen Ink a few years back, but I figured it was time that I get back in the habit of chatting with other writers. :) I’m mostly here to get some tips and give help when I can.

I think that about sums things up. Any questions? How are all you doing this fine evening?

Auger likes this.
  2. A lake.

A lake. Member

Welcome!

3. doggiedude

doggiedude Contributor Contributor

Welcome.
    Poke around, jump into the conversations, there's a ton of them going on.

4. Jovitus Justus

Jovitus Justus New Member

welcome to the WF

5. Tusitala

Tusitala New Member

Thanks!

6. DeadMoon

DeadMoon The light side of the dark side Contributor

Hello, I am a mess of what if's and should I's, my head is a buffet of why did I not's and maybe I should's with a garnish of I should be writing's. and to top it off I am with in reach of a giant glass of thats-not-going-to-help-you-write-either. So I bid you welcome and off I go to stare at a black screen until my eyes start seeing hidden messages from the CIA.

7. Nicoel

Nicoel Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!

Here is the new member quick start guide: https://www.writingforums.org/threads/new-member-quick-start-guide.132102/

If ya have any questions, feel free to ask. There's a lot of helpful people around here.
    My advice? Jump in feet first and have fun!

GuardianWynn and Tusitala like this.