Group Story?

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Remoah, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Remoah

Remoah New Member

Well, it looks like you have more of an idea than me, so you can do this story if you like, as i've just broken my writers block with a sci-fi and i don't want to loose it.

2. Kincaid

Kincaid New Member

It seems that you guys are getting way too deep into the names and types of ships, planes, weapons…and things of that nature. What about the story? I know that facts and information are important to make a story seem more realistic, but a story that just rambles off a bunch of information about planes, weapons, and politics that a lot of people…well…honestly don’t know or care too much about, makes the story seem a bit dull.

Maybe I’m just not looking at it from the right point of view.

In any case, I now realize that my style of writing in comparison to the two of yours is like light night and day; it doesn’t fit at all.

I’ll read the story whenever it’s done, but I don’t feel that I can contribute to this in a way that does it justice.

3. Remoah

Remoah New Member

I agree, we're forgetting the actual plot, also, my inspiration to write is waning, considering i've began writing Sci-Fi.