1. 702777

702777 New Member

H.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 702777, May 15, 2013.

I genuinely attempted to make this introduction unique and appealing but I am failing to do so. I suppose I'll just repeat the trite old lines you all most likely heard before:

Hello,

After shuffling through forums it seemed as though this one contained the meat of the activity, so I registered. I am eager to explore many threads here and argue in just about all of them, as well as provide the best advice I can. I do hope this community can provoke interesting thought and good conversation, two amazingly simple things that no one appears to have today. Thankfully you all signed up voluntarily, I assume; unless the voices in your heads told you to do it, and that is quite alright as well. Anyways, I will not elaborate about menial personal characteristics and life facts but instead jump right into the discussion. Pleasure to meet you all.

2. PyrZern

PyrZern Member

The voice in my head instructed me to. Was it not the same for you? and for everyone else as well ? You know, that little writer wannabe in your head that wanna come out ?

How do you pronounce your username, btw ? I like to talk to myself as I read, or write. And saying Seven-Oh-Two-Seven-Seven-Seven is kinda .... odd.

Pleased to meet you too.

3. 702777

702777 New Member

You are indeed a entity of special abilities. I myself could never figure out a way to talk to myself and read, or write. What things do you talk to yourself about while reading and writing? Sports? Music? I revel at the chance to know how you can think thoroughly about two entirely different ideas and even go as far as to talk to yourself about one of them. What other things can you do?

In any case you are a walking and talking paradox. Thank you for the warm welcome. ;)

4. shlunka

shlunka Member

No worries, I'd rather read someone stating the obvious than a turgid introduction to a feckless life. Welcome to the forums, make yourself at home.

5. PyrZern

PyrZern Member

Well, it starts with thinking out loud, then talking to yourself like you were two people in the same conversation. Then it just escalates from there :)
    My fav conversation that involves only myself usually go like this...
    You should try it sometimes. It's quite fun :p Oh, lock the door first, though.

6. Trilby

Trilby Contributor Contributor

Hi there and welcome!