1. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Motorbikes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Torana, Nov 8, 2007.

Ok so I am a little over excited at the moment as my son Mason, is finally getting his first motorbike soon. Woohoo.
    The boy has loved motorbikes ever since he was a few months old. The first time he rode a bike was with his father and he fell asleep lol well he has had 2 battery operated bikes since then and now he is getting his first real one.

I'm so damn excited and can't wait till he gets it. He got so bored of the battery ones as they went too slow and began standing up on them before he was even two years old. I can't wait and he already has sponsorship if he gets into motocross, which is absolutely awesome woot woot lol

So who else here is into motorbikes? Got any stories to tell good or bad?

2. wordwizard

wordwizard New Member

My daughter has her own gas powered 4 wheeler. Very cute. We also just bought a new grissley 700 -4 wheeler. I am not much of a rider though. Used to ride alot alot, but then my bf flipped our old quad right on top of both of us, and now I have complexes :D
    safety first ppl!

3. Skipdonahue

Skipdonahue New Member

Beware!

Sister Run Over