1. Brayden Potter

Brayden Potter Member

Jeepers Creepers 3.

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Brayden Potter, Feb 12, 2011.

The third installment of the Jeepers Creepers franchise is supposed to come out this year. Do you think they shpuld be making a third movie or do you think they should have left it a number two?

2. Unit7

Unit7 Contributor Contributor

Oh wow I didn't even know there was going to be a third. The only things I remember of the last two was the first one was about a brother and sister who stumble onto that cave thing and the second being based around a school bus. Oh and the ending to 2 which was kinda neat.

As for a third? I really don't have any opinions. I mean I will probably see it because I am a bit of a fan of this kind of horror. But I dunno.

I suppose the only problem I could actually see is if they try and get to deep into the mythology of the creature and ruin it that way. Sorta fun having a realatively unknown creature staying mysterious. Some hints and clues and some revelations about such creatures are always nice but good to keep them secret. At least thats how I like them.