1. CrimsonKingdom

CrimsonKingdom New Member

Not Another New Guy!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CrimsonKingdom, Mar 28, 2015.

Hello everybody, my name is Wyll Andersen and I'm new here. I'm not too old but I have a fair amount of experience. I've been writing casually ever since I was a toddler, but recently I've been trying to get into the professional scene for about two years now.

I very much enjoy writing flashy and fun action adventure stories with the whole guy ideology that "Bigger is Better." I love grandiose and epic clashes of armies, giants, or even just two super-powered individuals. However, that being said I do love writing smaller and more subtle things.

I currently have an ongoing Web Serial/Web Novel called Black Jacket available for free that appeals to the inner kid in me, and I'm currently drafting a story that can best be described as "James Cameron's Titanic in Space." Anyways, I hope to improve my writing here as well as meet some more wonderful writers.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
  2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Hello, Crimson, and welcome to the forum!

Please take a moment to read through the New Member Guide, it will get you started with the forum's rules and layout.
    I removed the link from your message since we discourage the promoting of your own work.

Have fun!

3. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.