1. Allenbrown

Allenbrown New Member

Hello! - AB

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Allenbrown, Jan 7, 2016.

Hey,

I would just like to introduce myself as a new writer. I am currently working on my first novel, I have a few shorts under my belt and I would just like to surround myself with similar people, and hopefully getting some feedback!

Thanks!

2. datahound2u

datahound2u Member

Hi, AB! Welcome to the forum. I'm still relatively new around here, but being a member of the writing community has been very inspiring for me.

I wish you much success with your first novel! There are many writers that can provide good advice, and just by having a look around, you'll probably find that many of your questions have already been answered.

Welcome aboard!

3. Bandag

Bandag Member

Welcome to the forums!

I think everyone here is in roughly that same boat as you are. I've only been here a few weeks but it seems like most of the community are in the stage where they've had a sale or two, and are looking to find some more success. I think you'll fit right in.

4. Lucidity

Lucidity Member

Welcome!

Sweet job on your short stories and good luck with your novel, I'd say work hard but we all know writing isn't really work, it's passion ;);) hope you finish it :)