1. T'Gatoi

T'Gatoi New Member

Forgot to introduce myself

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by T'Gatoi, Dec 2, 2015.

Hello all! My name is Jesse, but you can call me Jess or T'gatoi if you want. I'm 23 and I live in Maine. I forgot that I made this account to prepare myself for NaNoWriMo, and then nano happened and I came back here and now here we are. I'm sure that my story is not an unusual one for this forum, but here goes.

I've written stories for as long as I can remember, read anything I could get my hands on and stayed inside for recess as long as I was allowed to. My favorite place to write is at my desk, behind my pc fortress. My favorite genre to read is fantasy, but I also enjoy scifi, poetry, books about science and writing :^) My favorite author is the great late dame of scifi, Octavia Butler. My favorite book overall, namely the ones I could read over and over would be a tie between: A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin or Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card (problematic fave I know) I haven't published anything yet, and I'm still working hard on a story I dreamed up last summer. My favorite tea is earl grey with honey, my favorite animals are jumping spiders, I have a fat old pug and I hate mondays, capiche?