1. Memogard

Memogard New Member

Hi! Trying to Write a novel

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Memogard, Jan 14, 2014.

Hi everyone. I recently decided to work on writing a novel again after letting it lie dormant for the longest time. Though i'm not particularly confident or talented, its one of the things I've always wanted to finish. I've always wanted to write an epic story that was sad, but touching and inspiring at the same time.

Hopefully, I can make great use of this site to help me on my long road to completing my novel. I hope to bounce some ideas and thoughts off of people to improve my characters, plot and theme and hope to do likewise.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi @Memogard, welcome to the forum. I hope you find some encouragement here. I'm someone with a novel in my head that had to learn to write. I'm pleased with my progress. And this forum is a nice place to hang out.

4. Memogard

Memogard New Member

Thanks GingerCoffee and Wreybies for the warm welcomes. I don't have any great aspirations for my story, only that I complete it to some degree of quality someday. In the meantime, I'm just looking for some friendly, encouraging places in the company of likeminded individuals to help me develop and improve my story as well as enjoying the whole process as well.

5. Konan

Konan Banned

Welcome here!